Ultratap versus Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH so it's true I AM close friends with all the Moderators.
Bloody knew I had friends somewhere on here.
Well you're just KegLand in a big shady trenchcoat aren't you? I'm friends with KegLand.

Is it just me or has Wide Eyed & Legless turned into a major flog?

As you were

I don't think weal has done anything wrong here ... what set the whole thing off the rails was kegland posting pictures (post #6) of a dodgy tap that was coming out from keg king ... and that wasn't substantiated as an ultratap ...

The genuine Intertap taps are the best.

I have taken some photos of the new Keg King taps and you can see what they are like:

When you get one of these copies and compare with a genuine Intertap tap you can clearly see the difference.

So, in closing I blame malt and barley blues for this whole mess ... :)

download.jpg

Niggle ...

I don't think weal has done anything wrong here ... what set the whole thing off the rails was kegland posting pictures (post #6) of a dodgy tap that was coming out from keg king ... and that wasn't substantiated as an ultratap ...

So, in closing I blame malt and barley blues for this whole mess ... :)

View attachment 113189

Niggle ...
You cannot post anything here if you are not part of the whole kegland claque without copping it. Pretty obvious where the moderators affiliations are.

Of course mate your the second highest poster on here.
You are sooooo knowledgeable.
In which case you'd know I can't edit my name.
And I'm not the one banned from a thread for continually bashing kegland (or anyone else)you are, I just like poking holes in your one eye KK supporters party. As much as you'd like to fill the shoes of those who are no longer here, and make a big name for yourself as some all knowing beer guru. If you were, you'd know the proof in equipment such as being discussed in this thread is how it perform 12mths or more down the track, which you've had ample opportunity to state as I have done. And in essence that ends the discussion with watch this space until the taps have done the miles.
Your no beer guru.
But hell your not bad in the garden.
First of all I think KegKing should give you a set of Ultrataps you have made more posts on this thread than anyone else, even though they are nearly all off topic you have kept this thread in the spotlight and no doubt getting more sales for KegKing. Secondly I did ask about the testing, remember the pneumatic test rig that you tested the Intertap on at KegKing the 1,000,000 (all pigs fed and ready to fly) pours. The Ultratap was tested on a similar rig 50,000 pours, that should well cover over 5 years usage, miles done in my consideration.
I don't consider myself a beer guru, far from it, I am just a pleb same as you, but I am a pleb with a point of view and it is this, I can count on one hand the things I have bought from KegKing over the years, apart from grain hops and yeast, why, the reason why is KegKing has always been known for cheap crappy goods. Just because you all decided to leave and form KegLand which really doesn't make you a new company but the same old KegKing re badged. The KegKing 2018 is a different kettle of fish to the one you left behind. As for bans, well I suspected that KegLand was a moderator when the Guten BB thread kept getting closed down so bans for saying anything negative about KegLand are sure to follow.

Really it's just an adjustment disorder, in time he'll realise he's not ACTUALLY the big fish,
Ah right so you are the big fish no doubt. Always thought something was fishy around here. How can a discussion on taps get so side tracked one has to wonder. Reckon there is more behind this tap stoush than meets the eye.

First of all I think KegKing should give you a set of Ultrataps you have made more posts on this thread than anyone else, even though they are nearly all off topic you have kept this thread in the spotlight and no doubt getting more sales for KegKing. Secondly I did ask about the testing, remember the pneumatic test rig that you tested the Intertap on at KegKing the 1,000,000 (all pigs fed and ready to fly) pours. The Ultratap was tested on a similar rig 50,000 pours, that should well cover over 5 years usage, miles done in my consideration.
I don't consider myself a beer guru, far from it, I am just a pleb same as you, but I am a pleb with a point of view and it is this, I can count on one hand the things I have bought from KegKing over the years, apart from grain hops and yeast, why, the reason why is KegKing has always been known for cheap crappy goods. Just because you all decided to leave and form KegLand which really doesn't make you a new company but the same old KegKing re badged. The KegKing 2018 is a different kettle of fish to the one you left behind. As for bans, well I suspected that KegLand was a moderator when the Guten BB thread kept getting closed down so bans for saying anything negative about KegLand are sure to follow.
All those conspiracy theories... WOW! Dude get some help or stop skippin yer meds.

All those conspiracy theories... WOW! Dude get some help or stop skippin yer meds.
Not exactly on this thread to discuss beer equipment are you if that is all you can come up with. I think you are wasting your time WEAL trying to say sensible stuff when all that comes back is personal attack and the fishy smell. Time for a beer from a great UltraTap I reckon. When people lose arguments they always go personal and avoid the facts.

When people lose arguments they always go personal and avoid the facts.
I suppose that personal attacks would include stating someone is someone they're not, like a business or moderator. I mean it's all my fault the whole Keg King/land debacle, WEAL's sideways Guten thread, the whole one sided nature of the forum etc etc.

Oh yeah and I also caused the GFC.... google that shit!

Ed: while I'm at I may as well own global warming, and the shortage of POR for the next 2 years, and the Trouble in the Middle East.

Last edited:
Or make racist comments! Isn't that right beir?
I suppose that personal attacks would include stating someone is someone they're not, like a business or moderator. I mean it's all my fault the whole Keg King/land debacle, WEAL's sideways Guten thread, the whole one sided nature of the forum etc etc.

Oh yeah and I also caused the GFC.... google that shit!

Ed: while I'm at I may as well own global warming, and the shortage of POR for the next 2 years, and the Trouble in the Middle East.
Think you just proved my point

Yeah got to agree, though everyone didn't leave this forum, the remainers will probably leave since KegLand has taken control. By the way there are women on this forum so it might be a good idea to curb the language.

How big is your shovel for the hole you are digging? Haven't you the intelligence to see that KegKing would be loving this thread to never end.
I guess they will if in a year or two if their taps are proving to be at least as good as other similar products on the market, they're not the cheapest, but they're nowhere near the most expensive either, And your measuring my intelligence with assumptions you've made? I never been stupid enough to assume someone else is less intelligent than I, but we're now on an entirely different topic, please keep going with the personal shit, show everyone who you really are.

And really my comments have been more supportive of Andale than any other tap manufacturer and is the tap I recommend when asked and what I use. Really don't fit with your fantasy, but hell that's probably par for the course with fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back