Time For An Introduction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbprohunter

Reaction score
G'day!

You may have seen my username lurking about on here for the last couple of months so I thought I would introduce myself. A couple of years ago after doing a job for a bloke I was invited in for a homebrew. To my amazement he took me into his bar room and the most beautiful thing I had ever seen was staring back at me, it was a beer tap coming out of his fridge door! I will never forget the thud the tap made when he flicked it open and golden goodness poured out. It was a very stock standard Coopers kit but shit it was good and it inspired me. Fast forward a year or two and I have slowly built up enough equipment to make a start on my own kegging journey. With a little help from a mate and from reading this forum I had my brew ready to go. The only problem was I overcarbed the hell out of it! (50L kegs btw) I was tempted to start a thread asking for help but I didn't want my first post to be like that. After few nights of searching old threads I had found all the information I needed to try and bring things right. After a few days and a bit of trial and error, last night I poured a beer that had a good head, plenty of bubbles and sip rings all the way down the glass. What an achievement! One day I want to get into the AG scene but for the time being I'm keeping it simple whilst trying to perfect the whole kegging/carbonating/temp control thing. This site and the guys that contribute have a wealth of knowledge to share that I'm absorbing like a sponge so please keep posting because for a new brewer, information like this is bloody is priceless.

Cheers!

Back