This Weekend?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete2501

Reaction score
What is everyone doing this weekend?

I don't know what I'm brewing but I'll work that out today.

That doesn't matter though because tonight is Pizza and Beer night. Probably some B grade movie will be watched while all this delicious food and beverage is being consumed. I can't wait for friday night football to return. :beerbang: Saturday is the obligatory house cleaning and there's a high chance for some sea sailing on a friends family Couta boat. Then to round out the weekend on Sunday a mate is dropping by to off load a drill and sample my wares. :icon_drool2:

Somewhere in all of that a new fridgemate should find its way to my fermentation fridge. :icon_cheers:

Brewing tomorrow an AIPA with NZ hops. Sunday who knows, I think it's meant to rain all weekend in Sydney

Bottling my first brew tonight. The Coopers lager from the kit. I was a bit worried at first, temps were sitting at 26-28. After reading recommended temps I thought I'll just have to suck it and see. I'm in the process of looking at brew/keg fridges anyway but that will come down the track.

The mrs is off at some dance party in the bush so I've got a chance to do some more brewing. Probably going to have a go at the Pale ale next time around.

Cheers

Clint

Pitching barls' Wurtenburger Ale in an hour or so. Keg my Fruit Salad Pale Ale (Citra/Nelson Sauvin APA).

Twilight Cinema tonight.

Hopping Mad SpecTAPular at the Taphouse Saturday.

Sunday...

Super Bowl Monday at Star City or One World Sport Parra.

Brew Share at the Taphouse Tuesday.

Working afternoon shifts Saturday and Sunday, so that's my alcohol free days, and tapering-off evening tonight, so my liver will be ready to take another hammering on Monday :icon_drunk:

Doing a Bock-Olate with Sully as one of my Mash Paddle entries. I am pretty safe that Sully won't ferment his :rolleyes:

This weekend is just a bit of work and rather dull, next one however is my bday bash on the farm.
Chances are i will be sitting under a big tree wearing my yowie suit and shooting the crap outta fluffy things... with my concealed esky next to me of course lol

Kegging 2 batches tomorrow morning, then making something with the Wyeast 1968 starter I've got sitting around. Sunday will be my house cleaning day me thinks, but I'm sure I'll get another brew into a fermenter as well. If I have time I'll be driving up to Kilmore to pick up a fridge, then jumping straight on-line and ordering another fridgemate :D

brew a TTL and a Golden Ale

bucks party in bendigo, drive there in saturday morn then races during the day.... and then hitting the town....

anyone know of some good pubs in town we should be hitting?

jimmy

Gordon's (MintSauce) birthday celebrations on Saturday.
Watchin the wife play softball Saturday night.
Drinkin beer.

What I hope to achieve is to finish my bar (I need to make some adjustments, seal in the drip tray, fit the temp controller, and clad the outside with mini orb), and to do my first AG batch with my new urn, BIAB, no chill into a cube.

What I hope to achieve is to finish my bar (I need to make some adjustments, seal in the drip tray, fit the temp controller, and clad the outside with mini orb), and to do my first AG batch with my new urn, BIAB, no chill into a cube.

How'd you get on with the bag, Mark?

Hoping to get a few brews done this weekend, a Rogue Yellow Snow IPA clone attempt and house APA or a light summer ale.

Cricket tomorrow, Brewing Sunday or tonight. Maybe some house reno's in there too...

Superbowl Monday - my kegs and party taps are getting transported to a mates place. Should be a good game - Go the Saints!

United play Portsmouth at 1am Sunday. Everything revolves around that. Sure we're going to look at our wedding venue with a load of her mates... sure there's some cleaning or chores or shopping somewhere, but 1am Sunday I'll be half cut, shouting and gesturing at a large glass box downstairs in the rumpus, probably smearing home made pizza or chips and gravy or curry around my mouth... Beer? I've got the house beer to make (I call it bitter - leaves room for experiment - Halcyon, Crystal, Aromatic etc, First Gold, Styrian, 1968), Footy Beer? Grey Goose, neat - chased with sweet Mercury Cider (or the other way around...).

W/End brew plan ATM
Remove fermenter from fridge this arvo for D-rest then bottle late Sunday. Smack Budvar yeast and crack grain tonight for 2 brews tomorrow, will cube both till fermenter is available Sunday. Then pitch Budvar Sunday. Other probably Nth English Brown.
Going for 2 brews one after the other overlapping somewhat. Have to catch up stocks. I'm on my own no distractions should be good.
Daz

House work for me, finishing off the kitchen and wall tiles/splash back - dreaming of beer and i hope i can brew next week :(

not having any beer means my dry feb is back on track :) until i can brew again :p

Since I havnt heard shit about work and will be watching the kiddies tomoz while SWWBO is working all day/night/morning, I might head to recycling centre to see if there are any collectables around, WILL Brew something for the 1st time in 2 months and probably do up some Applications/CV'S to post out for some Very Casual work around town while im off from my "normal" job.... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Latest posts

Back