This Weekend?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well seeing our little dog seems to have come somewhat good, the Vet has said we won't put him down today...this would have destroyed the whole weekend...
So this means a trip to the home brew shop , maybe a picnic later and then tomoz will prob be some gardening and house cleaning...

Enjoy the trip Brett, I hope they don't charge you excess baggage for that trophy you are picking up.
Here in Sydney I have put off building the ark, so I can fix the leaking roof. After that it is off to IKEA, my first visit since the controversial expulsion back in '93. Later this arvo I have to sort out a couple of kegs of Pilsner for a party.
Cheers
Gerard

Expulsion from IKEA?

You'd be better heading there after a brew during the week since it across the road almost from your work. Today will be nuts with all the people and the wet weather outside.

All this talk about spectapular. I'm now on my way. Not sure how I might recognize any ahbers though! Hopefully some icon still left in the keg. :beerbang:

Expulsion from IKEA?

Nah not IKEA, Sweden! It was suggested that I would not be welcome if I was to make a return trip. The local constabulary were kind enough to give me a lift down to the ferry, they even came inside & made sure I got on the boat!
Cheers
Gerard

The conditioning and carbonatoin of my Racer 5 clone should be ready to drink by Sunday Arvo. Another batch is fermenting as I type. It will be a great hoppy brew 7.1 abv 80+ ibu. Almost like being at home.

Back