This Weekend?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Very Casual work around town while im off from my "normal" job.... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

Mate you can always call by Chappo Manor, the shitter in the brewery needs a good scrub, it's pretty manky after a vindaloo and a dozen pints of stout. I can pay ya in beer! :rolleyes:

Mate you can always call by Chappo Manor, the shitter in the brewery needs a good scrub, it's pretty manky after a vindaloo and a dozen pints of stout. I can pay ya in beer! :rolleyes:

Might have to do that mate especially if this f---ing rain keeps up out west, no work while its raining by the sounds of it... :(

No work = No $$ = No Live.... :unsure:

Got plenty of Grain though, I could sell that and get a weeks pay..... LOL

:icon_cheers: CB

Brewing an APA tomorrow, kegging an ESB and setting up my brand new Yamaha amp.

Should be a busy day.

Put off picking up my new off road camper trailer until Monday - thought all this might be a bit much in one day.

Cheers,

mossy

I plan to inject heroin into the eye of my penis on saturday morning, and then see how the rest of the weekend pans out from there.

No seriously, it's raining all weekend in Sydney..........therefore clean the house & grocery shop on Saturday, brew another batch of Dr Smurto's golden ale on Sunday. Maybe watch a few DVD's, start on that new book ive been meaning to read. How exciting huh.

well i plan to inject my penis into a heroine and see how the rest of the weekend goes.............

Sat: droppin the olds of at the airport, brewin an Amarillo/Cascade APA thingy
Sun: Shootin some clays

Go to an art exhibition, drink some beer, show someone else who's interested how I brew beer and then split the resulting wort.

Post on AHB, feed the cats, water the garden, kiss my lady friend on the cheek and nose and ear, cook dinner, listen to music and see a friend for a drink in his garden.

Love to be brewing but....

Helping a friend move, building my trailer for my camper trailer, Painting the other camper trailer ready to sell, drink some APA. Well that's enough to keep me off the streets.

Gavo.

Working and drinking beer. Gotta serve the good people of Eastland their fried chicken and then come home and sink some homebrews.

So that accounts for 30 seconds. What about the other 47 hours 59 minutes and 30 seconds? :lol:

Warren -

Gold Warren :beerbang:

Saturday: Pack bags
Sunday: Fly to San Diego for a week of super hoppy AIPA's

:party:

Other than that, entertaining (?) mrs warra's best friend and hubby, who seem to use our place as a free B&B whenever they feel like it. I'm getting tired of it. Never any offer to pay for dinner etc, they just rock up and expect to be fed, housed, alcoholised, and entertained. They've perfected the art of freeloading.

I plan to inject heroin into the eye of my penis on saturday morning, and then see how the rest of the weekend pans out from there.

problem solved Warra, can't see the freeloaders returning after you give that one a run in the lounge room..

cheers

I had better add I am not rooting(like Rook) and I'm not doing anything beeer related.

But I am cooking Peking Duck tomorrow and washing it down with a 2001 Contours Reisling thanks to BYB :icon_chickcheers: !

C&B
TDA

I had better add I am not rooting(like Rook) and I'm not doing anything beeer related.

But I am cooking Peking Duck tomorrow and washing it down with a 2001 Contours Reisling thanks to BYB :icon_chickcheers: !

C&B
TDA

Finally!! Nothing like making it last :lol: Actually thought it was a 99 I gave you <_<

BYB

Edit: This week-end I am brewing my Tanunda Show Anzac Challenge beer.

Gold Warren :beerbang:

Saturday: Pack bags
Sunday: Fly to San Diego for a week of super hoppy AIPA's

:party:

Enjoy the trip Brett, I hope they don't charge you excess baggage for that trophy you are picking up.
Here in Sydney I have put off building the ark, so I can fix the leaking roof. After that it is off to IKEA, my first visit since the controversial expulsion back in '93. Later this arvo I have to sort out a couple of kegs of Pilsner for a party.
Cheers
Gerard

I'm off to work. Right............. Now.

Brew IPA and strip cable ($$$) tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back