The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

With a sigh of relief I've got to give a lot of kudos to the guys who were on the floor tonight who did a fantastic job of ensuring nothing went too wrong.

If you have a "Pending" status on your order, that is simply that we have not yet processed your payment by CC. So if you have a pending status rest assured that unless your payment details are wrong you have secured ticket.

Incidentally, it could take up to two weeks for us to do the CC payment, because we're doing all of that manually.

Thanks to all those who have got in early..

Andy

Hey guys,

With a sigh of relief I've got to give a lot of kudos to the guys who were on the floor tonight who did a fantastic job of ensuring nothing went too wrong.

If you have a "Pending" status on your order, that is simply that we have not yet processed your payment by CC. So if you have a pending status rest assured that unless your payment details are wrong you have secured ticket.

Incidentally, it could take up to two weeks for us to do the CC payment, because we're doing all of that manually.

Thanks to all those who have got in early..

Andy
Out of interest - how many tix did you sell last night?

In with order number 56 with the lot as of this morning so still quite a few tickets left by the looks of things. Can't wait!

We had about 40 orders come in last night, but some of those were for pairs of tickets. I haven't put together the figures from judges etc, but I'd say we're close to 2/3 subscribed now...

It's all looking good - thanks to all of you for being patient, and let your mates know there's still time to get a seat!

Andy

I have booked in here which is also in Spencer St

www.hotelenterprize.com.au

I'll buy one of your orders off you half price :p Its the only way I'll be able to go :(

P.S. I hope Dane has been offered a free weekend pass?

Stever,

I only just spotted your post - sorry mate. If you've paid by CC, do you only want one processed?

Andy

Order #60. I'm there!! Can't wait to see The Pope, Rock Candy and The Guru together in one room.

Hi guys i,m wondering if we could get a group together to book out one of the nomadsworld backpacker 6-8 bed dorm (ensuite)
A$29.00 (less the discount) i'm happy to organise if there are ppl interested. Even if there are only 4 of us it would be affordable and means we shouldn't have problems.

Only question is do ppl need just fri/sat or thur too. I'm flexible either way.

rgds mike

Hi guys i,m wondering if we could get a group together to book out one of the nomadsworld backpacker 6-8 bed dorm (ensuite)
A$29.00 (less the discount) i'm happy to organise if there are ppl interested. Even if there are only 4 of us it would be affordable and means we shouldn't have problems.

Only question is do ppl need just fri/sat or thur too. I'm flexible either way.

rgds mike

addit

Looks like they need full payment to book. Will sort out how if we get the numbers. Can probably do an airport pickup or two as well.

Ok Guys and Gals,

I've just been doing a tally, and it looks like we only have 30 full packages left, but plenty of session passes and seats for Saturday night.

So if you're holding off on buying full passes, don't wait too long...

And if you've got friends who might want to come along to the Gala dinner or sessions, let them know there's time to get in before the prices jump up...

Regards,

Andy

LATEST NEWS FROM ANHC

Limited 'full packages' available. Early bird registrations end June 30

Hi everyone,
If you haven't got around to purchasing tickets for the Australian National Homebrewing Conference yet, there are only five tickets for the 'Full Conference Package' left! There are plenty of tickets available for the Conference and Saturday Gala Dinner available though. Early bird registration savings end June 30, so unless you want to pay full price, go to the ANHC Shop to secure your tickets now!

For those of you that require accommodation over the three days of ANHC 08, there is a comprehensive accommodation guide available at www.anhc.com.au. Accor Hotels are offering ANHC delegates a 5-10% discount on accommodation at its range of hotels in the CBD. Hotels offered range from the luxurious Sofitel Melbourne on Collins to the value for money Ibis Hotel Melbourne and Mercure Welcome Hotel.

Nice timing Andy, just received Buy-in from the CFO to attend the lot! Thanks for the reminder post

Andy,

Any word on the upgrade requested? sent the email as requested but no reply as yet.

I didn't see it myself, so I'll hit the boys up and find out what's happening... can you PM your order number to me please?

Thanks,
Andy

The Guru????

Graham Sanders... but unfortunately, due to a family complication Graham has had to pull out of the conference for this year. We're currently negotiating another keynote.

Sorry to disappoint any fans out there.

Andy

Good call on this place!
I checked it out after this post and changed my booking...
Less than where I had booked and better facilities.

Not that I think that is going to be that important somehow...
Welcome neighbour. This is good news as it gives me someone to follow home when I'm not capable of finding my own way.

Back