The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sign of the online shop as of yet. Is it still happening tonight???????????????????????????????

No sign of the online shop as of yet. Is it still happening tonight???????????????????????????????

From the website:

"We know you've all been waiting patiently for an announcement about registrations, so it is with much pleasure (and relief!) that we can announce that ANHC 2008 registrations will open on Thursday June 5, at 8.00pm EST."

So in about 1 hour 10 mins :)

reVox

From the website:

"We know you've all been waiting patiently for an announcement about registrations, so it is with much pleasure (and relief!) that we can announce that ANHC 2008 registrations will open on Thursday June 5, at 8.00pm EST."

So in about 1 hour 10 mins :)

reVox
but also from the site "... you'll see an online shop pop up soon ..." - I gues that's what will "pop up" at 20:00 ??

top of the site home says shop must be open

no package 3 the one i wanted

what happend to package 3? friday night dinner and sessions??

oh well kleiny, looks like we might have to hit the town both nights!!!

#26 your burger with the lot is ready.

Looking forward to babbling in and about beer for 3 days!

Fish

Andy - what's the story with package 3 disappearing at the last moment? Flights booked, now it looks like to be able to go to Friday nights dinner I need to pay for both but only get to go to Friday's as my flight leaves Saturday evening?

Bit rough mate. :(

Back