The Australian National Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant get my cart to go thru the checkout!!!
Make sure your billing/shipping details are present. If not, you need to click on the "Update Account" link on the bottom of your order and fill in your shipping/billing address, name, ph, etc before you can checkout.

Order #18, Package 1

Painful, the number of timeouts, then after I had finally remembered my login details and go it to go through, it was confirming order, then crashed! Think the neighbours heard that... :eek:

Luckily an email come through...

Then just had to remember my PayPal details...

Time for a beer...

thanks Ozpowell was wondering why it wouldn't let me do it from the cart- worked fine now hope everyone's able to get what they're trying for.

Order 23 , Package 1 :D

Good to see us interstaters making up the early numbers. Look forward to meeting everyone there. Cheers!

I put one order through without any billing details and received an email. Wasn't sure what was going on so I went again and put in the details and received another email. Both have order status pending.

#43 No timeouts or any problems. Option 1 with the lot, thanks!

I assume Pending means they haven't sent out the mailout yet, seeing how the post office is closed and all.

I put one order through without any billing details and received an email. Wasn't sure what was going on so I went again and put in the details and received another email. Both have order status pending.

I'll buy one of your orders off you half price :p Its the only way I'll be able to go :(

P.S. I hope Dane has been offered a free weekend pass?

first of all I could not remember my login, then I was advised my account had been blocked. So registered a new account, and 20 minutes late I have my ticket. I was worried as it took longer and longer and more and more time outs, but in the end it turned out ok, although order status of Pending, I hope this means I have a ticket.

first of all I could not remember my login, then I was advised my account had been blocked. So registered a new account, and 20 minutes late I have my ticket. I was worried as it took longer and longer and more and more time outs, but in the end it turned out ok, although order status of Pending, I hope this means I have a ticket.

Pending could mean it hasn't cleared with the credit card people. However I would have thought that having a valid order number entitled you to a ticket providing the payment is cleared OK.

If this is anything like the Grain and Grape ordering process (which would make sense because John from grain and grape is heavily involved in the conference organisation), pending means they have not shipped off the order yet (in this case the ticket).

Either that or they waiting to see who orders and then decide who they really want to attend ;).

Hi Chris , don't think we need to worry about Grain and Grape processing our orders, John is a pretty good guy - afterall this thing was all his idea

#34 Oh yeah! Was also bummed the conference + friday dinner wasn't available but oh well guess I'm heading to a gala now too! Let's just hope they're flexible with regards to menu options...

Hi Chris , don't think we need to worry about Grain and Grape processing our orders, John is a pretty good guy - afterall this thing was all his idea

Yes you probably can't see it, but the tounge was firmly in the cheek when typing that line.

I am sure that there is no funny business going on with the "pending" status.

Already got my PayPal receipt, so all paid, plus the ANHC website confirmed receipt of payment, so wouldn't worry about the pending bit (unless you have bought your tickets twice...)

Mrs bought me tickets this evening (I was in a seminar when tickets went on sale!). About to book my flights.

Where is everyone planning on staying?

My ticket for the lot was number 53, now to organise accommodation and flights, or to suss relos/friends and hope petrol is a bit cheaper by then and drive down, but I'm in, wonderful!!!

Mrs bought me tickets this evening (I was in a seminar when tickets went on sale!). About to book my flights.

Where is everyone planning on staying?
On your floor space if there is enough room :rolleyes: I hear the Salvos have a nice retreat and the inlaws work for them so we should be fine.
GB

I'm all booked. Have conference flights and hotel sorted. I'm getting in Wednesday for judging on Thursday. Any one up for a beer somewhere on Wednesday night or have a recommendation of somewhere to visit on a Wednesday night? Somewhere in the cbd would be good but was considering a trip to the Royston as it's a great pub. See you all in October.

Back