Take The Beer Test - Ninemsn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15/15 but guessed a couple

the questions made it easy or the bottle lable

12/15

Still, anyone actually know if this one is right: "Oettinger is the most popular beer in this country, which prides itself on brats and brews (and even celebrates them in a festival named after a month of the year)."

My German brother in law recons he'd never seen it until they started selling it at Woolworths (and he is fond of a beer too). Mind you, he has been here for a while now...

I had oettinger described to me as a supermarket beer. so maybe they only stock it in supermarkets in germany? i recon that description sums up the taste about right >>>> aldi beer.

12 / 15

Thie Nile river got me with uganda.

14/15
stupid Stella (and I'd drunk it :rolleyes: )

13/15 for me.

Got Tusker and Red Stripe wrong :(

Hey, rass ass honky white man yo gotta get off yo chimmy, stop drinking yo turkey beers and get with big bwoys and drink the souuullll beer bro B)

Hey, rass ass honky white man yo gotta get off yo chimmy, stop drinking yo turkey beers and get with big bwoys and drink the souuullll beer bro B)

:lol: !

Bribie's been skulling his Goonies again Mum!!!!! :party:

Chappo

14/15
stupid Stella (and I'd drunk it :rolleyes: )

I downed soooo many of those when I was in Egypt. The guy at the pub near my hostel started recognising me and I just asked him for my usual. That was kinda worrying.

You racist fartarse Bribie :lol:
You'd better not try something like that in the Brewerhood newsletters or someone will run you down & cut you off. It wont help you at all if you're in BABBs. :lol:

All ready & waiting with Flame Suit on.
grrr-0023.gif
:lol:
TP

Back