Sydney City Roosters In The Grand Final?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledgenko

Reaction score
What was the deal with tonights game?? Not really a great display of footy at all. Again the refs were complete crap... Disgusted again!! I am thinking that netball would be better to watch ...ffs

Sydney City Roosters In The Grand Final?

Sadly, yes.

Wouldn't mind finding out what Brian Smith does so well...

Titans this year - one week futher than last year...

Next year...hopefully one week further than this year!

I got off work half an hour early so I could avoid the cattle train crush of football tragics on the Caboolture line - usually I don't get a seat till frgn Bald Hills. Surprises me that so many Northside Brisbaneites were at the game, I expect it's a bit like us and foreign beers. :icon_cheers:

Such a disappointment. :(

I feel for Rogers. Will bow out at 199 games and no premiership after being so close this year.

Easts were the better team for the majority of the match but they still weren't fantastic. They will need to be much better next week no matter who they play from the other side of the draw. Hopefully the Tigers can get there and give some payback for the first week of the finals.

Easts were the better team for the majority of the match but they still weren't fantastic. They will need to be much better next week no matter who they play from the other side of the draw. Hopefully the Tigers can get there and give some payback for the first week of the finals.

Right on brother

Sad but true.

The real question now is Dragons or Tigers?

Dragons are gonna be pretty hard to beat...

It's a shame but out of the three teams remaining I want the Roosters to win. Hate the dragqueens and tigpies.

Help!
I'm going to have to support the Dragons for the first time in my life :(
Its just not right....

Help!
I'm going to have to support the Dragons for the first time in my life :(
Its just not right....

Winkle, forget the Dragons and come over to the dark side of the Eastern Suburbs. Go Roosters.

I hate Wayne Bennett but not quite as much as Benji Marshall.. Could not be happier from tonights stats.. Much better game than last nights.. And at least a result unlike the AFL!!!

To add to last comment ... After 6 pints of the black thing any game would be. Awesome!!!!! ;-) lol

I went to the game last night as an impartial viewer. But as the game wore on I wanted the Tigers to win cos they played more footy.

I would like to see Smithy get his premiership.

No idea who I'd tip, but I'll be cheering for the Roosters.

I went to the game last night as an impartial viewer. But as the game wore on I wanted the Tigers to win cos they played more footy.

I would like to see Smithy get his premiership.

No idea who I'd tip, but I'll be cheering for the Roosters.

Wouldn't expect otherwise. :beer:

GO YOU GOOD THINGS

dragons_2010_squad.jpg

God help us who live in the gong and kogarah areas if the dragons win, we'll never hear the end of it. I cannot believe i'd ever say it, but i want the roosters to win the GF!!

Im a tigers supporter, and thought we played well in the first half, but we really needed to score after halftime. If it had've been us that scored, the dragons would most likely have done what they're good at, panicking and giving the game away. When the dragons scored, i didn't think the tigers defence would hold.

Dragons look good, but so do the roosters. Should be a good game. If the roosters attack soward, they'll do well IMHO. That's my armchair opinion anyway!!

God help us who live in the gong and kogarah areas if the dragons win, we'll never hear the end of it. I cannot believe i'd ever say it, but i want the roosters to win the GF!!

Im a tigers supporter, and thought we played well in the first half, but we really needed to score after halftime. If it had've been us that scored, the dragons would most likely have done what they're good at, panicking and giving the game away. When the dragons scored, i didn't think the tigers defence would hold.

Dragons look good, but so do the roosters. Should be a good game. If the roosters attack soward, they'll do well IMHO. That's my armchair opinion anyway!!

Mark, Mark, Mark .. a Tigers supporter. I'm devastated ! Where is the loyalty ?? Where is the love ....

Go Dragons

Back