Melbourne - where to live?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mants, I used to live in Cobug, loved it. Missus loved it, great friends still there, everything to like.
You want a prospective buyer to get cold feet, get them to drive down Sydney rd at 11am Saturday morning...

F**k me.......I'm never moving back, went down to Melb for a party Friday night. 3 hour drive down to Mordialloc from the airport.
Spent longer going from Brunswick to Barkly square and back..... It's in Brunswick FFS.

So back on topic. Stay East.

Lemon. Still shaking

manticle said:
Someone told me about a little trick. Night before the auction, gather up as many used syringes (don't you work in a hospital?) and empty premix cans you can find. Decorate the precinct.
It's house prices that are shooting up not the residents :) I bought my house 7 years ago with an option which I took up to buy 2 building blocks on my southern border, which I cannot do anything with until the owners on the other side of the 2 blocks either moved away or died, well one is dead and the other will be going into a home before too long.
This past year almost weekly I have had offers for the 2 blocks all from Chinese, I am walking distance to a good school and walking distance to Monash Uni. If I sold the 2 blocks I would gross more than the purchase price for the house and the 2 blocks but I will not be selling I will be giving them, or leaving them to my daughters when they reach 21, which is another 14 years away so one can only wonder what house prices will be like then.

Back