Sydney Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyhead.design

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm a young home brewer who's been brewing for about a year and a half. I've been progressing my brewing from starting with simple kits to now brewing partial and slowly gathering the gear to go all grain.

So, I'm now on the search for other Sydney brewers

Hoping to find some other brewers happy to share brewing techniques and interested in splitting bulk buying

Hi Guys

I'm a young home brewer who's been brewing for about a year and a half. I've been progressing my brewing from starting with simple kits to now brewing partial and slowly gathering the gear to go all grain.

Hoping to find some other brewers happy to share brewing techniques and interested in splitting bulk buying
Welcome,

It iwll help if you edit your details to include a location.This way people close to you will be able to let you know about local clubs etc.

Regards

Graeme

Second that. I'm from Isb ( inner Sydney brewers)

Hi Guys

There's mobs of the buggers. Seemingly breeding like feral cats. So put your suburb in your details so the locals can get in touch with you. Just like Gap said. Last time I heard there were active home brew clubs in the Sutherland Shire, West Sydney, Northern Beaches, Inner City, The Hills and I'm sure there are a few more I don't know about. Plus there are real brew clubs in Wollongong and Newcastle. And plenty of brewers not active in clubs but active on AHB who love sharing beers.

You'll never walk alone.

The ESB'ers (Extra Special Brewers) are centred around the St George/Bankstown/Shire areas. Contact Col at The Brew Shop, Peakhurst, for details.

Cheers Guys

As you can tell I'm still a bit of a noobie...

So I have updated my location, which is Ashfield, but as I go to Wollongong a lot, I usually go to the brew shop down there. So I'm a bit out of loop when it comes to local clubs.

I've been the shop out at peakhurst a couple of times, I'll have to quiz them the next time I'm in there...

Thanks again

Back