Swan Brewery Closing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brewery that supposed to be opening had something to do with the boat shed restaurant I think. And I heard some where they are shutting the restaurant down. There was also supposed to be a big multi million dollar setup going in the bill Sewell complex but no news on that and I reckon it might of run out of steam. For it to work here. Needs the right location and start small with ability to expand so you keep things new.

Yep I thought the guy that use to own the boat shed, was the one opening it. It was supposed to be built next door to the boat shed towards toyota I was told. I think it would be great. I know a lot of people here in bunbury love the breweries like mash and old coast because of the family atmosphere.

yeah it was him which is why i was shocked he was shutting the BS. could all be rumors but it is geraldton lol. I reckon a brew pub would be great here. something like dogfish head started off as a few regular drops and seasonal one offs. Drew had something that was on paper looked the goods. only thing i could gripe was it would possibly be at bootnal tav and geraldton people dont like to drive very far to drink (well the ones who throw down lots of money i realise there are exceptions)

Removed off topic and inappropriate posts, please keep to the OP's original subject.

I remember going to Kings Park a few years ago and heard the brewing wasn't even open...weird

Sad to see it go though, I have family and friends in WA and I see it suffering from the lack of the great things over on the east coast. Though with places like Sail & Anchor we can still see a glimmer of hope....maybe?

I remember going to Kings Park a few years ago and heard the brewing wasn't even open...weird

we are not talking about the old swan brewery

I have family and friends in WA and I see it suffering from the lack of the great things over on the east coast. Though with places like Sail & Anchor we can still see a glimmer of hope....maybe?

WTF are you talking about? looks like Meth is readily available in your neighbourhood

we are not talking about the old swan brewery

WTF are you talking about? looks like Meth is readily available in your neighbourhood

:lol: you forgot the drive-bys and bikie fights, the gold coast is a great spot :lol:

My mistake about which brewery

Latest posts

Back