Survey: Kegs From U.s.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it's worth trying. It hadn't occured to me that it would allow the order through even though it said (in red) "selected service not available for that location".

So I've entered the order for the third time. Hopefully with better luck. I'm really looking forward to getting some 3 gal kegs.

Thank You Matt.

All Is as Ordered 8 kegs with pressure,clean, and no dents to speak of , new seals...
Ordered15/02/05
shiped 18/02/05
arrived Mossman far north Qld 11/04/05 ,picked up in town yesterday ....

allready got 2 filled and sitting ...

Thanks Matt... 100% satisfied customer......

:party: :beer: :party:

Talk about Murphy's Law. No sooner had I placed the order via the webpage when I received an e-mail from Terry about the original order :0.

All now sorted out an my kegs will soon be starting their looooong journey to Australia.

i have just checked out the brewers discount website, but reading through all replies, "c&c" is mentioned alot . how do i find them on ebay?
thanks.

To all: Matt here....

I am glad to see that y'all are using this feed back thread. By reading your comments every week or two...or three...or.... we learn more of what needs to be done to get kegs to Au and how things are going.

To answer the question in the previous post

Ebay pages are as follows:

Kegs- User ID = usedequip
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Pepsi and general Beverage dispensing equipment- User ID = pepsiequipment
Link: http://stores.ebay.com/Vending-Equipment-L...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
this changes often depending on what we are exporting vs. what we sell on ebay.

Retail Website for misc. beverage parts: www.brewersdiscount.com
I hope this helps,
Remember, Friends don't let friends drink Buttwater....OOOps, I meant Budweiser !
Thank you, Matt.

Hey Matt, i'ts been 10 days since i placed my order on BD, and i haven't heard anything about the order. How long does it normall take before i get sent my shipment manifest?

no 3gal ones left? someone, what is it costing to get them here in $AUD? for a box of 4 5gal and a box or 4 3gals

Hi Matt,
recieved my ball lock tap and innovations charger and refills today. Thanks mate.
It will come in handy on my camping trip this weekend. Beer on tap sitting by the river should be good. Everything was packed to perfection and they arrived within a couple of weeks. thanks again
cheers
Scott

picked up 2 3 gal kegs from brewers discount via post office today. branded firestone / 7up. they look clean, thou the stainless has been 'brushed'. no dings. took about 8 weeks via surface mail. pricing was $us71 for 2 + $us32 postage.

Hi Matt, i still haven't heard anything from BD regarding my order, and emails to sales@ are not being answered.

I'd appreciate it if someone would please contact me.

Thanks

Hi
I also placed an order a couple of weeks back through BD site not ebay,got an auto confirm but have not heard anything since.Looking back through the forum there are a few posts saying there is a bit of a wait for shipping- but how long for processing the order?

I also ordered a few weeks ago through BD website.
CC has been charged so i can only assume the goods have been shipped but have had no response to emails either to confirm.

Hi Matt, I have sent you a few emails now over the last few weeks to c&c email address but have got no reply.
Want to make an order but need your confirmation on a few things.

Hi
Looking back through the threads they did have ISP problem not accepting mail from .au
CC has just been charged so fingers crossed

I ordered two more and got the customs dec emailed in two weeks

order from BD arrived today :super:

order/invoice date was 4th March, 2005 ...kegs are here just shy of 2 months later :D

kegs (2) are 3 gal racetrack lid (lids, o-rings are brand new) ...kegs have been cleaned outside (steel wool or wet dry maybe?), posts seem in fairly good condition ...still holding plenty of pressure.

WAHOO BUCKEROO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beerbang:

deadly said:
Hi
Looking back through the threads they did have ISP problem not accepting mail from .au
CC has just been charged so fingers crossed
[post="57275"][/post]​

It's not unusual for US ISP's to block emails from australia unfortunately.

Anyway, i've sent them emails from hotmail as well, so hopefully i'll get a reply one day.

I don't think the e-mails are being blocked as I've had e-mails back and forth to both Terry and Matt.

tony

To all,
-I have received your posts and am concerned that Terry is not answering his emails. In the past, when you have emailed me concerning a BD order, I have forwarded your message to Terry asking him to respond to your questions; obviously he is not doing that.

If you should not receive an email reply within 72 hours or so, try faxing him at 916-723-8859.

I do not like what is happening about this. This is the reason I started to emial you all with the Customs forms / send receipt. I will speak w/ Terry AGAIN concerning his lack of email response.

Back