Survey: Kegs From U.s.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine on 4th August and I still havent recieved them. That makes a total of 15 weeks. Matt sent me a shipping docket for the wrong person with the same last name as me and since then (2 weeks ago) I havent recieved any replies from him. Anyone got any ideas

Just checked on ebay and usedequip is no longer a registered ebay user. Looked at the feedback and nothing but negative for past month or so. Many people say kegs are not turning up at all and that matt is not replying to emails. I think something is going on here. Matt you better sort this mess out!

Here is a link to the feedback

just contacted Matt on his mobile phone, he was helpfull and said he would sort it out for me in the morning. Hopefully this will correct things.

just contacted Matt on his mobile phone, he was helpfull and said he would sort it out for me in the morning. Hopefully this will correct things.

To all,
-During my last China trip, many orders were either not shipped until I returned or mis-shipped by by employees.
-All of this has been detailed in another post.
-Due to the -FBs in my absence, FEEbay suspended the "usedequip" account. You may still see our other stores with many new items at seller ID: " thechicompany ".
-Even though everyone received their orders after sorting everything out, two of them have told me they will not take the time to contact FEEbay to inform them that they did receive their goods...basically "go to hell - I won't help". Without these last two buyers doing so, FEEbay will not reopen the acct. FEEbay has seen the proof of delivery via UPS but they will not reopen the acct without the buyers contacting them.
-B.L. Contacted us to inform us that he did not receive his kegs. His order coresponds with my absence in China. We are now processing his order and will be shipped within the next 3 days.
-From now on, please use seller ID: thechicompany
Thank you,
Matt Chitiea
The CHI Company, LLC.
6070-K Enterprise Dr.
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619
530-622-8265
[email protected]

I would like to say that i ordered 4 kegs of matt and only two turned up. I tried heaps of emails with no respose for ages. But out of the blue some weeks latter i got a reply from matt.
We worked out the problem and not only has he sent the two kegs which where misplaced but he also sent me two more for free yes FREE
So i would like to give a BIG THUMBS UP.. to matt and say thanks.

Check out how many times Matt has replied to my recent posts...even when he's replied to others posted afterwards :rolleyes:

PZ.

I recieved my 4 kegs from Matt last night. Extremely happy with the condition, better than the kegs I purchased from my local brew shop, and all 4 kegs still holding pressure after 3 months in transport. Deleivery was 3 months from the date on the customs slip, which includes the Christmas period. I had fast email replies, for all my queires. Thanks Matt.

I received my four kegs on Monday. Delivery was also 3 months from the date on the Customs form. Considering they would have sat dock-side during Christmas/New Year, that's not so bad.
As it turns out, I don't have a fridge to put them in anymore, so I'll have to leave them sitting in the shed anyway!
Cheers
Bugwan.

I finally picked up my first four kegs this morning. I'd recommend buying from the US only if you're not the impatient type. Buy a keg or two from a local retailer and then get some bargains (four at a time) from overseas. I really should have bought a single first...

Anyway, they're here! All holding pressure and in A1 condition. Matt threw in spare poppet valves and seals too.

KegBox.jpg

Kegs.jpg

Latest posts

Back