Survey: Kegs From U.s.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box of four turned up this morning, shipped 2/12/05. All in good nick, holding pressure and no dings. One minor issue - ordered 8 swivel nuts and only got 4 in the box. I've sent an email asking about the swiven nuts, but on the whole very happy with the whole deal

Thats good news. Mine should'nt be too far behind then.I worked it out at about $40 ea too.Cant wait.

mchitiea said:
TO All:
-For all those that have ordered from C&C since right before Christmas, look in your email inbox for the U.S. Customs forms with date stamp.
-For all those that ordered from Brewer's Discount, I picked up the forms also.
The names for the B.D. shipments are as follows, all were shipped out on 1/3/06:
P. Fitzsimons (2)- E. Ea??shaw - B. Pike.
-All shipments will arrive in 8 to 12 weeks, as usual.
Thank you, Matt.
[post="101499"][/post]​
[/quo

Hi Matt

I ordered from BD at the same time as B. Pike (we work in the same office) and we also gave a call. However it seems that my order (M. Hopps) hasn't been filled yet. Are you able to shed some light on this.

Cheers
MAH

shunty said:
My box of four turned up this morning, shipped 2/12/05

That's great - mine were sent 30/11/05 so can't be too far away. I was expecting them to arrive in Feb.

edit = forgot quote.

Got my four yesterday, ordered 30/11. All in good shape, couldn't be happier!

Cheers
Peter

What was the shipping date.... hope mine arrive today.

Ordered 20th Oct and shipped 2nd Dec...still waiting.

Latest batch posted 2nd December arrived today.

All Cornies, all holding pressure.

Best lot to date...absolutely NO dents :D

PZ.

mchitiea said:
TO All:
-For all those that have ordered from C&C since right before Christmas, look in your email inbox for the U.S. Customs forms with date stamp.
-For all those that ordered from Brewer's Discount, I picked up the forms also.
The names for the B.D. shipments are as follows, all were shipped out on 1/3/06:
P. Fitzsimons (2)- E. Ea??shaw - B. Pike.
-All shipments will arrive in 8 to 12 weeks, as usual.
Thank you, Matt.
[post="101499"][/post]​

Matt,

I ordered a bunch of stuff from BD on the 10th December. I heard from Terry that they should be shipped around the 22nd Dec, but no confirmation of this to date. Any word? Last name of order "Douglas".

Cheers.

Getting excited now... would be nice if mine arrived in the next couple of days as I'm heading to Austria for a fortnight Thursday week. Shipped 30/11/05.

Jye said:
Ordered 20th Oct and shipped 2nd Dec...still waiting.
[post="104329"][/post]​

Just got a message saying mine have arrived, I will post back tonight on their condition.

dougy said:
Matt,

I ordered a bunch of stuff from BD on the 10th December. I heard from Terry that they should be shipped around the 22nd Dec, but no confirmation of this to date. Any word? Last name of order "Douglas".

Cheers.
[post="104437"][/post]​

Dougy,

I ordered on the 11th of December and didn't get the original shipping confirmation - I guess the spam filter ate it. When I checked with Matt 2 weeks ago he resent the customs slip showing it was sent on the 21st of December. I'd try emailing Matt direct - I got a response within a day.

Mycle.

All 4 kegs are in good condition, only one has a small dent, are the same type and held pressure. But Stuffed up the order on disconnects.

Does anyone know if they still have the 3 gal kegs left.. I haven't been able to find them.

Cheers

Craig

Thanks Mycle.

I'll give that a shot.
Approx how much is everyone paying for shipping 4 kegs???

Cheers.
dougy

NRB said:
Just shy of US$73
[post="105036"][/post]​

Pretty fair too, I reckon. Cost by US Post is $68, so $5US is reasonable for packing. Split across four kegs, the price is still way better than anything you can buy locally.

Cheers
Peter

Latest posts

Back