Ss Brewtech "Chronical" 7 Gallon Conical Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been given a freight ballpark figure of around $35 dollars to Perth for the 7 gl chronical which I think is more than reasonable! Can't wait.

Kayne said:
I've been given a freight ballpark figure of around $35 dollars to Perth for the 7 gl chronical which I think is more than reasonable! Can't wait.
Jeeez I can barely get an A4 box for the same price on some things!

Looks like I might have to buy one :lol:

just picked up this baby...

IMG_20140814_162345.jpg

IMG_20140814_170401.jpg

Bribie G said:
it's already four minutes.
Thought I'd double it up to keep the tension.

Brad blew his load early and liked the post before there was anything likeable...

edit wars

Went the brewbucket because it has to fit in a KegMate... I take it you have a taller fermenting fridge?

I've got 6 to choose from, pretty sure at least one of them will do.
Once I have decided which one I might give some away.

Kayne said:
I hope that ball park quote is right, if not buy one direct from me and pick up.
Nev

Newerabrewing said:
Congratulations mate your the second person behind me that I know of to have a Ss Brewtech Chronical 7 its one of the many benefits of living in Brisbane
Cheers mate, thanks for letting me pick up so early.

Shame I missed you at the office, but the girl behind the counter was a good enough substitute I guess.

Now I gotta

a: find time to brew
b: buy my very first airlock (or just be done with al foil or glad wrap or whatever)

I'm really proud of my 'I don't need one of these' attitude at the moment.

Hoping I still feel this way tomorrow.

Batz

That's very unusual for you, Batz, better go for a check up if you still feel the same tomorrow.

In all honesty though, when I drove to pick it up I thought to myself that I really don't need one of these, seeing I don't even brew.
But I had already committed to it, and it might even spark some brewing passion for a little while before I completely retire from brewing and start working on my vineyard in the Caribbean.

Anyway, enough OT.
So without starting a whole debate again, cleaning with sugar soap or not? I have some bottles that I bought over three years ago, maybe they still have 'the good stuff' in them? Doesn't say anything on the label.

Florian said:
That's very unusual for you, Batz, better go for a check up if you still feel the same tomorrow.
it is

In all honesty though, when I drove to pick it up I thought to myself that I really don't need one of these, seeing I don't even brew.
:lol: :lol:

Online Brewing Supplies said:
I hope that ball park quote is right, if not buy one direct from me and pick up.
Nev

Florian said:
Oi, no retail blub blub in this thread!

Just helping a fellow brewer or isnt that allowed ?
Agree with Florian but this is not a retailers thread....use the PM Nev....

Boy that is harsh no more helping out it looks or branded as a rouge.
Nev
Gee Nev a PM would not cause any other comment from members.

Back