Snowy Vineyard & Microbrewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catcher

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Lucas aka Catcher and I live in Cooma NSW. I am planning on opening my own Micro Brewery and Micro Distillery. But due to lengthy delays with council and licensing, coupled with my partner being seriously ill for the last 6 months my project has been delayed.

However on a positive note I started last week at the Snowy Vineyard & Microbrewery in Dalgety NSW. I will be working as a manager, brewer and distiller. I am fairly inexperienced with beer brewing but I am thoroughly enjoying myself and learning a great deal.

I hope to be a positive influence on the business as the owners have moved interstate. My aim is to create a more consistent brewing schedule, so fingers crossed.

If your in the area drop me a line before hand and come say hello. Also if anyone has feedback on products I'd love to hear from you.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1412763122.301869.jpg

Good luck with it , will stop in next time im down that way

Great! I'll make a trip there eventually. Bloody cold in Cooma.

Was in Jindabyne on Tuesday but couldn't spare the time to drop in. Will be back there soon and I will make time! Best of luck with it all

Some of the best riding roads on Oz down there. We'll be sure to call in for a look next time. Are you doing the cellar door thing?

Don't suppose you know a Cooma local with the initials Danny M? Works on the council, weighs about 115 kg. He's be a good bloke to sell beer to..

Going camping at Jindabyne next week! A few of us are going to have a beer and look through the brewery setup at the Banjo Paterson Inn. I'll try and sneak over to Dalgety as well. Any days / times better than others?

Thanks for all the support. It's an exciting adventure that's for sure. Bloody hard dirty work at times but I'm loving it. Did my first triple batch (3x200 litres) in a day today. Stoked!

Drop me a line if you are coming to visit :)

Hey Catcher!
All the best man.
Hope things go well and sounds like you loving it! Albeit tough work.

Your in a place I want to visit, might see me soon.

Cheers Brewman!

Back