Another Gay Rant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are being very sexist and ignoring my post about penguins...
We're being sexist? Frankly I found your question offensive. "All penguins look the same" eh? Bigot... :p

Beyond that, dunno. I've also heard stories of gay penguin couples stealing eggs from the actual parents.

Are you saying gay penguins would not be good parents? :p

Cheers SJ
I think it demonstrates the complete opposite - the hetro penguins are such bad parents they allow their children to be stolen!

Im confused about the penquins ...

dont they only have a mate for the season? then the following season they get another one. Ideal situation really.

I wonder how they recognise each other once the female comes back to feed the chick.

The Melbourne Aquarium has penguins and I got talking to the keepers who knew each and every penguin...they said some sleep around, while others remain monogamous, there's also been journal articles on this...

The Melbourne Aquarium has penguins and I got talking to the keepers who knew each and every penguin...they said some sleep around, while others remain monogamous, there's also been journal articles on this...

but I thought they had seasonal partners they change them with the season...

I envy your life, so much more exciting than mine :D

Would you believe that it was a work function too :beer:

but I thought they had seasonal partners they change them with the season...

...yeah, so did I, but the keepers said differently. I am learning that there are lots of things written in books etc that are assumptions rather than proven facts. Or maybe it is just species dependant?

Would you believe that it was a work function too :beer:

...yeah, so did I, but the keepers said differently. I am learning that there are lots of things written in books etc that are assumptions rather than proven facts. Or maybe it is just species dependant?

Im going by the movie narrated by Morgan Freeman... The March Of The Penguins, such a beautiful love story... I gave it to my dad for fathers day once. I dont think he got why I gave it to him.

Its heartbreaking watching the male one let go of the egg and it froze.. He looked dumbfounded for awhile then he just wonders off.

So... If we put a Penguin and a Monkey together in a room with some feral cats, do you think there would be some kind of sexual exploration....

OK, I'm throwing it out there... Am I the only person in the world who thought "The Shawshank Redemption" sucked? And the biggest problem I had was the narration...

Flame away people. I'm sorry, but I can't stand by and hear talk of Morgan Freeman without opening my yap and venting. I just thought it was so... overrated... cliched... etc.

OK, I'm throwing it out there... Am I the only person in the world who thought "The Shawshank Redemption" sucked? And the biggest problem I had was the narration...

Flame away people. I'm sorry, but I can't stand by and hear talk of Morgan Freeman without opening my yap and venting. I just thought it was so... overrated... cliched... etc.
Most movies lots of people like are heavy-handed shit - why should this be any different?

Yes, I'm looking at you, Braveheart/Titanic/Avatar/anything Disney-Pixar/Schindler's List/American Beauty/countless others.

I just thought it was so... overrated... cliched... etc.

Original story was written by Stephen King, the master of subtlety, king of under-explanation and Arch-duke of leaving the details to the reader's imagination.

I like the movie quite alot I think it was well done...

Avatar was pretty but predictable...

Titanic na...

Now, if my cats and penguins plan to teach kids at a primary school level...........Are they allowed to use Shawshank Redemption as a piece to be studied???

Now, if my cats and penguins plan to teach kids at a primary school level...........Are they allowed to use Shawshank Redemption as a piece to be studied???
Now you're just being silly.

That movie is rated MA.

Latest posts

Back