Another Gay Rant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tangas Gay???

Shit! I have been working on a game plan for months. :ph34r:

Gay harley riding penguins drink Stu's beer :)

I heard that gay penguins had some influence over his choice of OS too?

HOLY CRAP! This rant got way more air time than I expected!

I don't think there's anything I can add that hasn't already been said (except I happily retract that part about gay men and kids, I realise that it's all men who are victims of that particular issue).

Thanks to everyone who got involved in this discussion (for good and bad). It was a brilliant read from start to finish, and I think Bum said in best in post #148; "if people would talk to each other about these things instead of us all just sitting on our values I think all of these issues would be less problematic, even if not resolved. "

I couldn't agree more. We may not all agree with each other, but talking about our differences is a step in the right direction.

So now, let's get back to to talking about beer. After all, we can all (mostly) agree on that :)

Cheers
Brad

So now, let's get back to to talking about beer. After all, we can all (mostly) agree on that :)

..only if you answer your phone...manticle says he does, but check out the missed calls on his yuppy brick <_<

I personaly dont agree with the term gay being linked with homos or that they like the same sex but thats there business and wont treat them any different than any one else as we are all human and i may not agree with i want treat em diff than any normal person no lets get back to good beer talk

For baby jebus sake, get over you gay self. Get over your black self. Get over your white self, your shit house self indulged self or what ever your personal shitty out look on your self is.

Brew beer, make beer, drink beer. Gay, fag, black, white, dodgy pink be one FFS.

Otherwise you are just one big shit house asshole. MMMMKKKAAAYYYYYYYYY !

For baby jebus sake, get over you gay self. Get over your black self. Get over your white self, your shit house self indulged self or what ever your personal shitty out look on your self is.

Brew beer, make beer, drink beer. Gay, fag, black, white, dodgy pink be one FFS.

:lol:

the ANZACS wouldn't have put up with all this shandy drinkin malarky.

What happens in the trenches stays in the trenches.

dude.......... you forgot to mention the felchers

Back