Small Swap - 6 X Longnecks In Syd - Anyone Keen?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the latest...

Myself - Definate Starter
DrewCarey82 - Definate Starter
AndrewL - Definate Starter
Phrak - Definate Starter
PetesBrew - Definate Starter
Gulpa - Definate Starter

BoozyTHEClown - LET ME KNOW ..????

Barls - Work Commitments, maybe next time

i think for the time being id better reserve the last spot for boozy the clown seems he wants in .....

i think boozy the clown wanted to be in

yeah i think so too barls ill hold spot for him till i hear different ...

Oh and guys,
Don't forget the labels, so we know who's brew we're enjoying.
Doesn't have to be fancy... a bit of masking tape will do.
Pete :party:

yes good point petesbrew , nothin worse than having no way of knowing whos or what beer your drinkin

SO what do the numbers say is it gonna be 6 or twelve long necks????

My vote is for 6, but I haven't bottled anything yet so can follow the masses if the vote goes to 12.

I think Gulpa is the lynch-pin for this vote cos he's bottling this weekend. Gulpa, how vote thee?

Tim.

My vote is for 6, but I haven't bottled anything yet so can follow the masses if the vote goes to 12.

I think Gulpa is the lynch-pin for this vote cos he's bottling this weekend. Gulpa, how vote thee?

Tim.

Hi Guys,

Thanks Phrak. Im easy. My preference would be for 6 although there were a few beers in the last swap I was very sad to see the end of :beer: . I wont bottle until sunday so there is a bit of time to discuss.

I was going to do 6 of each of my 2 batches anyway and choose the best. I can still do this and swap 12 (you just get one of each and too bad if one is crap). I cant come up with 24 longnecks at the moment to do 12 of each.

cheers,
Andrew.

my biggest drama at present is diggin up the empty bottles , kegging doesnt require much empty glass... either way wont be and issue , just remember guys 750ml minimums (i have 2 boxes of 660mls)DOH!! im happy for 6 now just thought it would be nice to have two of each beers to savour the flavor but for a start off swap lets leave it at six bottles each ... seems thats what most people want at this stage ..

Ok, Whats happening blokes?

I have six 750mls hot to trot (or rot)
Cannt offer any more, and if i'm not in this is one of those BTC's i'd be happy to keep, but more than willing to share.

It tastes good to me ( but I happily drink Amsterdam).. :beer:

YOURE IN BOOZY , Barls had to pull out due to work commitments so we decided to save the last spot for you seein you showed interest b4...

THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN ???

Myself - Definate Starter
DrewCarey82 - Definate Starter
AndrewL - Definate Starter
Phrak - Definate Starter
PetesBrew - Definate Starter
Gulpa - Definate Starter
BoozyTHEClown - Definate Starter

now all we need is a meet date , ive left that up to Phrak seeing he gave us the venue at his place .. probably mid to late September

BREW ON SWAPPERS !!!

I've had a bit of a look at the calendar... How's Sunday 24th September for everyone? Sometime in the afternoon is my preference, but I'm easy.

sounds good to me Phrak , what about everyone else , should give everyone heaps of time to whip up a brew or two that they are willing to share with others.....

Sounds good to me guys, I'll have to write it on the calender... Wait a minute... I better get one of those too! :D

Cheers,
Andrew

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA DO 6 or 12 750ml LONGNECKS , WE SHALL RUN WITH THE MAJORITY I GUESS ....

I am easy for a dozen, probably better as gives a truer impression.

so far ...

gulpa ... 6
phrak... 6
drew82... 12
barra ... whatever goes, but prefer 12 for the reasons drew mentioned...

need a couple more opinions to make it final ... but it looks like it could be a six bottle swap

Back