Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read this and went back for a second look

spat my beer and almost choked with laugter.

Thats no 3 on here so far after Squire on the shitter in whats in the glass and was it warren? naked in the reflection on the beer glass.

absolute classics

cheers

:lol: Bahaha, hilarious!

yes BribieG, busted, i also have a pack of carb drops and brewers sugar under the bench, it all came from a coopers kit i bought off a mate, and the can is 2 years out of date!

and i dont know what a good use for it will be? if the can was in date i would use it for the recipe i got off you for MB.

boild the crap out of the kit and use it as wort for yeast starters.

I thought I would post my thoughts on beers people have generously sent me here, because... well, it feels right.

First up is one of Adam's beers, the style of which I can't remember- scottish?

IMGP0129Medium.jpg

It's getting on a little, and I can tell that it's past its prime, but it's still got some good things going for it. As mentioned by Adam, there are some port-like characters in there. There's an alcohol-like warmth which works well for this style, and there are some currant flavours at the end which I really like. The bitterness is nice but it doesn't overpower the beer.

Cheers!

I'll be stuffed if I let collingwood get the only mention on here.

So here is shy little ol' me with what arrived in the post today. I'm a dentist teacher so can't show my face :ph34r: .

Thanks p&c, will send beer at some stage, just need something worth sending!

SV104216___Copy.JPG

ok so im not actually wearing mine. too late at night to stuff around last night. but the pic has beer taps so it should be ok

edit: pic taken on crappy phone camera so its poor quality

Picture.jpg

wakkatoo, thats how to ruin a good photo, and you know, they may be off to a good start but we all know what happens in september!

and as for the rest of ya, have you all got something to hide, shaddy pasts? hiding from the law? lets see your ugly mugs!

I am in Syd and received mine in Friday's post.
Great quality, and superb effort P&C, thanks.

hmmm.. wonder why I haven't got mine...

I haven't sent it yet. If I recall, that last time I got to your name on the list I didn't have your address, so I skipped it and asked you for it. It'll be in the next batch I'll send out, though that probably won't be until Thursday (I'm a little busy this week)

Qld shirts arrived today :icon_chickcheers:

I'm holding shirts for:

Thunderchild
Bradsbrew
Sully
Winkle
Browndog
Pocket beers
Altstart
Frogman
Hoyle
Wildayeast
Jye
Bonj
Chad
Lilo
Kiwi Greg
Mossyrocks
Paul H

Cheers P&C they look great :party:

whats in the glass and was it warren? naked in the reflection on the beer glass.

You wish! :p

No Tony just urban myth. Was actually the shape of my hand holding my mobile phone to take the pic.
If it was me starkers you'd all be dead of shock by now. :blink:

Warren -

I'm holding shirts for:

Thunderchild
Bradsbrew
Sully
Winkle
Browndog
Pocket beers
Altstart
Frogman
Hoyle
Wildayeast
Jye
Bonj
Chad
Lilo
Kiwi Greg
Mossyrocks
Paul H

Ross, can you do me a favour and give mine to Chappo next time he is in please. No doubt you will see him in the next 48hrs... much appreciated.

P&C.. Great effort mate, your blood is worth bottling. :super:

Cheers

Sully

Ross, can you do me a favour and give mine to Chappo next time he is in please. No doubt you will see him in the next 48hrs... Sully

Sully it's Tuesday and CB were closed yesterday. Make that the next 48 minutes :rolleyes:

I haven't sent it yet. If I recall, that last time I got to your name on the list I didn't have your address, so I skipped it and asked you for it. It'll be in the next batch I'll send out, though that probably won't be until Thursday (I'm a little busy this week)

uumm, mate, I sent my address to you on the 20th of Feb.

And you have never asked me for it.

I have just forwarded the email that was originally sent on 20/2/09, which states my address.

I'm holding shirts for:

Thunderchild
Bradsbrew
Sully
Winkle
Browndog
Pocket beers
Altstart
Frogman
Hoyle
Wildayeast
Jye
Bonj
Chad
Lilo
Kiwi Greg
Mossyrocks
Paul H

Well there's an excuse to order somethin'. Just a little grain to last up to the BB and hops of course , and yeast, and stuff...

Back