Show Us Your Ahb Polos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate that is the best shot of 15 i made the missus take I thought I looked pretty. Actually thats the brew me and Sully made at ya brewday. mine is being consumed and Sullies is probably still in the cube. The stout and the old are both memories now except for the bottle of each i have in the cellar (read cupboard downstairs)

:icon_offtopic:

If that was the best of 15 I would hate to see the other 14 :ph34r:

Its Chappos fault, I was going to put in the fermenter on Sunday just passed and because Chappo kept me up til 4.00am forcing me to drink beer muscat and bourbon, I was too stuffed and hungover.... well thats my ecuse and Im sticking to it....

:icon_offtopic:

If that was the best of 15 I would hate to see the other 14 :ph34r:

Its Chappos fault, I was going to put in the fermenter on Sunday just passed and because Chappo kept me up til 4.00am forcing me to drink beer muscat and bourbon, I was too stuffed and hungover.... well thats my ecuse and Im sticking to it....

Yes of course it was my fault! I remember now. Having to hold you down and pour copious amounts of bourbon, beer and muscat down your throat as you pleaded that you had to stay strong so you could put a beer down the next morning. <_<

So what's in the fermenter Sully?

This is my lovely wife sipping on a Belgin wit beer. She makes the shirt look very SEXY if i don't say myself....
DSC03217.JPG

DSC03220.JPG

Boston's Golden Ale

I don't know what happened during ferment, but this thing is sediment crazy. I dind't really shake the bottle much, but even with careful pouring heaps of chunky sediment went into the glass. It's not really all that evident in the photo, but it's there. It has a lot of hops on the nose, which I'm really happy with. Hop flavour dominates and is backed up by the malt. Quite a tasty drop!

My first brew in 5 weeks. Adding the first wort hops while bringing up to mash out an assie pale ale, with all chinook.

AHBshirt.jpg

P&C any new beer reviews yet? Just worried that my package may not have arrived, but who can you trust if not Australia Post, hey :p

P&C any new beer reviews yet? Just worried that my package may not have arrived, but who can you trust if not Australia Post, hey :p

Is yours the ones in the plastic bottles? I've drank most of it already, it's quite tasty- I'll up a review soon.

If it is indeed BribieG's beer, here's BribieG's beer. A lot of people have been asking me for my address, yet I seem to have only received one package so far... hmm...

IMGP0135320x200.jpg

I've been enjoying this privately because it's quite tasty. Nicely balanced, a little on the sweet side (though I did just drink an APA), quite nice. This is the last of the three bottles sent, and it's really enjoyable. Top drop!

Yup looks like my Kiwi Gold. I'll be plying Reviled with it when he gets here in June. :icon_cheers:

where was the link to get the ahb polos again? ive found it hard to find...

If it is indeed BribieG's beer, here's BribieG's beer. A lot of people have been asking me for my address, yet I seem to have only received one package so far... hmm...

IMGP0135320x200.jpg

I've been enjoying this privately because it's quite tasty. Nicely balanced, a little on the sweet side (though I did just drink an APA), quite nice. This is the last of the three bottles sent, and it's really enjoyable. Top drop!

sorry p_c but i wont be sending you a beer for getting the polo's done. dont think i dont apprciate what you did for us but if someone organises a BB i dont think they should expect a bottle of everyone finest who partook in the BB.

how much intrest did you make off everyones cash whilst you had it in your account anyway? :lol: just joking....!

kudo's though you'll go down in AHB history as the one who finally got the polo idea off the ground and running....that's big in the game.

sorry p_c but i wont be sending you a beer for getting the polo's done. dont think i dont apprciate what you did for us but if someone organises a BB i dont think they should expect a bottle of everyone finest who partook in the BB.

Fair enough Fents - not everyone has to send through samples of their beer to P&C. I'm sure P&C doesn't expect a huge influx of beer coming through the post to him from absolutely everyone either. However, given the massive scale of this BB I think it is a good way of showing your appreciation for the hard work P&C put in getting this BB off the ground, organised and delivered. I know once my package comes through, there will be a couple of bottles from the "So... buttons!" Brewery making their way to P&C's door.

Thanks once again for making this happen P&C! :beer:

If you've got some packing tape, cardboard like the stuff that comes with Ross's orders and a box cutter then It's no problem to make a little flat box, put 2 or 3 PETs in, pack well with crushed newspaper or bubble wrap, seal up, address, take to post office and pay whatever (about twelve bucks IIRC) and it's on its way. Of course that's almost the cost of a sixpack but it's the thought that counts.

oh dont get me wrong if hes ever down this way in melbs i'd happily shout him a couple and word to the kudo's and biggups. he defiantly deserves the praise.

how much intrest did you make off everyones cash whilst you had it in your account anyway? :lol: just joking....!

kudo's though you'll go down in AHB history as the one who finally got the polo idea off the ground and running....that's big in the game.

Perhaps I worded it wrong or something, but I don't "expect" anyone to send me their beers. But seeing that I've given out my address to several people who have told me they will send me something, it's odd that only one person has actually followed through with what they said they would do.

I havent tried any of my all grain brews that are bottled yet, so I dont know yet if they are worth sending. Will try a few different ones over the next few days and decide.
Dont want to send you something that you will spit out :lol:

Latest posts

Back