Show Us Ya Stash!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine_Brewer

Reaction score
Getting ready for summer! B)

Show_us_ya_stash_.JPG

Not beer (yet), but this is my stash!
Maybe I went a little overboard.... :huh:
5kgs of hops, better get brewing!

P3040007.JPG

Look I know this photo is getting a bit past its use by date but nevertheless, for those who came in late:

Peak_Beer.JPG

:chug: :party: :beer:

Edit: and of course the photo doesn't show the line of fermenters offscreen at right or the contents of the fridge you can just see on the left.

Damn BribieG you have drunk a damn lot of cola!!!

I dont have a picture as such, but I do have 160 TALLIES of beer waiting to be consumed though....

Havnt brewed for a couple months as the next lot of beer I do will be going into kegs.. :beer: And I guess as soon as I get this 25ltr Stainless Steel Conical delivered that I won, a brew will be going down..

Just bottled a German Pilsner yesterday that has been Lagering for 3 months now and it tastes good, 2 weeks cant come soon enough...

Cheers

I dont have a picture as such, but I do have 160 TALLIES of beer waiting to be consumed though....

Havnt brewed for a couple months as the next lot of beer I do will be going into kegs.. :beer: And I guess as soon as I get this 25ltr Stainless Steel Conical delivered that I won, a brew will be going down..

Just bottled a German Pilsner yesterday that has been Lagering for 3 months now and it tastes good, 2 weeks cant come soon enough...

Cheers

Hey how did you win that, you know what there worth???
Anyhow Im surprised you have time to brew.
Being out of the business for two weeks now, assisted with two double batches on Sunday. Gear getting delivered in two weeks so up and brewing in no time. Love the freedom.

Hey how did you win that, you know what there worth???
Anyhow Im surprised you have time to brew.
Being out of the business for two weeks now, assisted with two double batches on Sunday. Gear getting delivered in two weeks so up and brewing in no time. Love the freedom.

Hey Katie,

I won it as a lucky entry prize in the Queensland Amateur Brewing Championship, I only put in 1 entry and was lucky enough to win the Conical, I was stoked.. :beerbang: I did ok with my entry also, got 7th out of 26 entries in the British Ale/Irish Ale Category and if their was a seperate Irish Ale category I would have got 3rd out of 7 entries. So pretty happy... I also scored 100th overall for my score out of 247 entries....

Thats probably why I havnt brewed, I cant get any staff, I went away 2 weeks ago for 4 days and the guy that was working with me failed to show up while I was away and we havnt seen him since(we have had calls from centrelink, must be trying to get the dole), so we had to close the restaurant for 3.5 days till I got back, hopefully I picked up an enthusiastic chef today, no-one wants to work anymore, shits me off.

Thats great that you have time to brew now, its a great feeling isnt it, not having to worry about all the shit???????????

WON???? WTF??

Hey pokolbinguy,

Check my response above, dont worry champ, I was f--king amped when I saw that I had won....

I have about 750 longnecks.....2/3 of them full now and 150 liters in kegs and fermenters :)

Im right for summer :)

cheers

Im in a sad state at the moment on the beer from......a few bottles left from the last HAG swap....a few left over bottles of a brew I did at the same time and only the kegs that are in my Keg-freezer atm....really need to brew the K+K's I have ready....damn fridge that died.!!!

Ive got...180 longnecks of Lagers and 30 of a Pilsner...90 longnecks of Ales and 30 of G/beer..Havnt made a Cider yet ? On the list.

I have about 750 longnecks.....2/3 of them full now and 150 liters in kegs and fermenters :)

Im right for summer :)

cheers

WTF! Tony, you must have alot of mates as surely that all cant be for you, or is that a good summer coming up, only about 60cartons of beer youve got on the go......... :icon_vomit:

Tony that is a boody huge (and impressive) amount of piss :huh:

I wish you and your liver the best :D Gotta love long test matches.

Latest posts

Back