Show Us Ya Stash!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flinflon1.jpg

Looks like Purple Haze, aaaagghhh so I have been told, ahem.

I don't have any of those eeerrr aaaaarhh interesting botanical experiments happening on my patch.
My stash is made up of alcohol, wrapped in beer, wrapped in glass.
My stash is not huge at present, just 66 litres of my finest.

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

With only 3 fermenters, the demand is greater than the current supply. Stocks are shrinking rather than growing.
It doesnt help that SHMBO has taken a liking to my beer.

Got about 11-12 cases worth of bottles, a couple of those would be commercial (saison silly, chimay, murrays anniversary ale, deus, etc) two and a half cornies, 28L of strawberry cider in primary destined for bottles and 25L of warren's styrian special bitter on the boil. Not as much as some, but more than enough for me :icon_cheers:

2 x Fermenters Fermenters.jpg

10 x Kegs in CC Kegs.jpg

3 x Kegs serving Fridge.jpg

Errr ahhh do I have a problem ??? :lol:

Before home brewing the only problem I had was that I couldn't get any between 10pm and 10am :lol:

The only problem I have is that space is starting to run out. Be brewing pretty heavy during the cooler months so now I can start to enjoy the fruit.

BYB

IMGP1977.JPG

IMGP1978.JPG

IMGP1974.JPG

How do the wine bottles go when re-filled with beer ?

And why are they lying on their side?

The only problem I have is that space is starting to run out. Be brewing pretty heavy during the cooler months so now I can start to enjoy the fruit.

BYB

Noice. My wife and I collect wine and had a 94 Grange Hermitage recently. What are your vintages?

BYB

Thought I would put in a snap shot of my entire stash, crates of beer and vino. Will need to work through the wine to make way. Actually may even take a few nice Barossa samples over to the ANHC. May need a sea change from all the beer and I am sure there may be a few red drinkers over the boarder next month.

On the subject of putting beer in wine bottles it may be an idea to entertain at some stage.

Duff: Have some vintages dating back to the 70's not Grange though, but still very drinkable.

BYB

Cellar.jpg

BYB

Fruit did you say fruit?

Andy, that looks like "The Dungeon of Secret Mens Business" to me, right?

Andy, that looks like "The Dungeon of Secret Mens Business" to me, right?

Mike, you would have that answer first hand having been sworn in some time back. :rolleyes:

All the medi-evil stories are myths :ph34r: aren't they

BYB

BYB

:icon_offtopic: BYB - is that a Fisher and Paykel 215L chest freezer in picture #3 ?? I just bought one as a keggerator and was thinking about drilling the holes for lines where you have, through its own little plastic collar.

Did you find it to be an effective solution? Do it the same way if you had a chance to start over?

Cheers

Thirsty

BYB

Can any one from the xmas in july swap pick the pink appendage??

Back