Show Us Ya Stash!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn BribieG you have drunk a damn lot of cola!!!

I don't drink cola. The fish in Moreton Bay are swimming in the stuff since I poured it down the laundry sink :lol:

Aldi cola at 99c provides the cheapest PET bottles which, if reused ten times add 5c per litre to the brew which suits this tight4rse just fine :)

I don't drink cola. The fish in Moreton Bay are swimming in the stuff since I poured it down the laundry sink :lol:

Aldi cola at 99c provides the cheapest PET bottles which, if reused ten times add 5c per litre to the brew which suits this tight4rse just fine :)

Hahaha nice. You should have just sold the contents to the local kids :p

Not beer (yet), but this is my stash!
Maybe I went a little overboard.... :huh:
5kgs of hops, better get brewing!

Yep looks like my freezer only difference is that I invested in a vacuum sealer recently.

BYB

:lol: just checked and only half the bottles are full :rolleyes:

Got 25 liters of Rasberry wheat and 27 liters of American brown in secondary, 50 liters of Oktoberfest CC'd and ready to go, 40 liters of Belgian Rye and a half full 50 liter keg of CAP.

Going to brew again soon..... perhaps a Chech pils or a a Keolsch :)

Yeah its going to be a good summer with family and friends. Generally at the end of summer the supplies are dwindling and i get brewing again in the winter.

I dont like running out!

cheers

and your street address and when you most likely won't be home ;)

Stocks are low. Down to about 80 500ml bottles. OTOH, there's 2x20L in secondary, primary is full, and tomorrow night I'm doing my first AG BIAB/NC. That's about 80L, or another 160 500ml bottles. Hopefully another batch or two before the weather gets too warm.

T.

DrT, have fun with your first AG!!

Stash-O-Cocko:

23 slabs of 330ml stubies = 182L
30x 700 ml - came with my coopers kit = 21L
27L of my first AG [biab] Being bottled in about tonight... bottles are dripping as I type... = 27L

Should be right for a month or 2 I reckon.... :p

182 + 21 + 27 = 230L - Ooops!

Fermenting: 25L second biab + 46L double batch Partial!

Too much?... surely not!!!!
:D

Thats me - hot boxes only!!

BUT With Biab's rolling out every sunday... and most the stash being extract and a few partials - I will find a way!! ;)

Hahaha nice. You should have just sold the contents to the local kids :p

I can just imagine it now. Local papers reading "Elderly Beer Swilling Geordie Arrested, Tempting Kiddies with Soft Drink." :lol:

How, pet, do you want some pop?? :p

flinflon1.jpg

Muggus is having a few people around tommorrow night. Thought he'd 'put a few beers' in the fridge...
Party_Beer_005.jpg
Party_Beer_006.jpg
Party_Beer_007.jpg

Back