September 2014 Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
Awesome turnout last night, lads and ladettes. Must have been about 30 or so of us.

Great to see some new faces, familiar faces and some female brewers.

Many nice beers were sampled, although why were so many 8%+?
Lol.

Looking forward to the October meeting at my favourite Melbourne pub, The Terminus.
What date is it? It's not on the website at the moment. 28th?

Yeah, great meeting last night. October get-together should be on the 28th as that is the last Tuesday of the month.

:kooi:

Excellent night last night...but can you all just pipe down a bit? My head hurts.

I've updated the website, it is the 28th, and will be upstairs at the Terminus in Fitzroy North.

Spiesy said:
<snip>
Many nice beers were sampled, although why were so many 8%+?
<snip>
If I may quote my next girlfriend..."This is how we do..." :drinks:

Well I'm glad you lot enjoyed it but that was quite easily the worst night I've had in Melbourne, if not ever.

I was really looking forward to this one as its my last for a few months whilst I do my farm work. Wanted to have a good chat with folks and say my wee goodbyes (temporary albeit).

Honest that was horrid and it continued on to North Melbourne station! Barry can confirm this. To much to tell on here...

It was a certainly a unique meeting from that perspective. Look forward to getting the full story from you next week Dan.

What's the goss?

I heard about the drunk chick before the meeting, what happened afterwards?

Back