SE QLD Xmas-in-July 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome night as usual thanks to perry and anna for hosting. Hows the head perry or are you still going?

Thanks hosting Perry, was a great arvo and night. Nice to chat and meet a lot of you blokes. The beers were fantastic, can't really pick a favourite out of them.

Fantastic night. Thanks Perry and Anna. Can't say I had a bad beer but that salsa didn't help me sleep well!

That Lambic (Anthony?) was the best beer for me and probably one of the best I've ever had. Need to get a barrel now... Thanks to the hosts, what a great night!

Home Sweet Home.

Big thanks to Perry and Anna for their fantastic hospitality and everyone else for a fantastic night of laughs. Great beers and top company as always.

Ribs should stop aching any day now.

Some evidence collected and some not suitable for publication.

BenKen had some trouble chasing his tail but had a moment when he realised it was the wrong end when he finally caught up with it.
image.jpg
Florian showed the youth what is meant when we advise to bring a small glass to such events
image.jpg
Aydo - what happens at "swaps" stays at swaps
{attachment=censored :image.jpg}

Thanks for a great night everyone :D
Also, big thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting :beerbang:

Thanks very much Martin for driving me down and back safely, for Parks for distributing all the swap beers, Perry and Anna for putting on an amazing gig and brekky, and Luggy and Aydos for showing us what love truly is...

Ciderman and brewkid - if you want to use champagne bottles for ciders or Belgians (or like highly carbonated porter like I do...), you will need a tirage bell and 29mm bottle caps. There are a few places that sell them.

Earle and newy, let me know if you want the saison and amber ale recipes and I will put them up somewhere.

Agreed, a big thanks to Perry & Anna for hosting. Was a good night and good to meet some more brewers. :beer:

Adr_0, I don't remember us talking about those recipes. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though. I thought your cider was excellent though.

Also trying to remember who it was that asked me to post feedback on their swap beer as I was towing my kegerator over the gutter out the back as I was leaving. Aydos, was that you and your dark rye IPA?

Wombil only just left! Thanks for the wood mate, there are still glowing coals in the stove :)
Thanks to all who contributed to a great night. particularly to NickBs wings.

Great night lads, nice meeting you all - i look fwd. to the next event - will have kegs for the next one..... :chug:

I'd like to thank BenKens' chilli dip for the near death experience :blink:

I'm pretty sure Aydos actually reincarnated after that chilli.

Latest posts

Back