Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Offer is still open for an appropriate time... :party:

CB your drinking with Chap Chap this weekend. I'm sure I can turn you off a beer for a week or two... Hope your livers in tip top shape? Drinking elbow well stretched? You've seen how I turned Sully into a slushy mess, no? *cue evil satanic laugh* :icon_drunk:

Chappo

CB your drinking with Chap Chap this weekend. I'm sure I can turn you off a beer for a week or two... Hope your livers in tip top shape? Drinking elbow well stretched? You've seen how I turned Sully into a slushy mess, no? *cue evil satanic laugh* :icon_drunk:

Chappo
Looking forward to it mate.. :party:

I brewed last night with my last lot of Grain and had Beerbouy and his brother from Rockhampton around, just kept feeding them beers(3 different sorts) and wiped em out with the old A.I.P.A.... :lol: Went to bed about 230am and am a bit dusty myself today, but at least I got a brew done and wiped out some fellow brewers.....

So guys, all this grain pick-up is happening this Saturday right? If so, what time is everybody turning up to get the grain? Are we bringing some brews along to have a few tasters while we're all in the same place at the same time? I'm going to bring along a few bottles just in case ;-)

Cheers - Snow.

So guys, all this grain pick-up is happening this Saturday right? If so, what time is everybody turning up to get the grain? Are we bringing some brews along to have a few tasters while we're all in the same place at the same time? I'm going to bring along a few bottles just in case ;-)

Cheers - Snow.

You read my mind Snow :blink: .

I'm there from about 9am to tick and flick the grains off the list other than that I was going to share my half of Gava/Chappo IPA for the tasting.

Cheers

Chappo

Me too - around 9-10am.
With a couple of bottles of somethings.

Is around 12 - 12:30 ok for pick up Chappo? if not i should be able to pick up on Friday, got my boys football game sat. morning then have to drop SWHMBO and kids off to another venue, so i'll be pushing the clock.

Is around 12 - 12:30 ok for pick up Chappo? if not i should be able to pick up on Friday, got my boys football game sat. morning then have to drop SWHMBO and kids off to another venue, so i'll be pushing the clock.

No worries Beer4Us I'll be the big sober guy!

Sunny Coast GrainTrain will be pulling in around 10 or 10:30 on Saturday. We'll have some spare sacks, some tasters and one very excited Incider :p

Picking up grain for:

JoeG
Incider
Batz

No other takers?

See you all there.

Thanks Chappo, i was going to offer to drive you home if you got droped off at craftbrewer but then relised that you picking up like 100 sacks of grain which would probably kill my car right there on the spot.

I don't know how many sacks your picking up but if you think they all can fit in a falcon i'd be happy to drop you home.

Chappo
Joe's collecting mine on the Sunshine Coast Grain Train

Batz

TootToot!

Sunny Coast GrainTrain will be pulling in around 10 or 10:30 on Saturday. We'll have some spare sacks, some tasters and one very excited Incider :p

Picking up grain for:

JoeG
Incider
Batz

No other takers?

See you all there.

ogt_header.gif

Picking up grain for:

JoeG
Incider
Batz

No other takers?

See you all there.

If you had another seat in the ute I'll join you :icon_cheers:

Batz

see you guys at craftbrewer between 9-10. i'll be the guy...looking for grain.... <_<

Hey CB, Thanks for the offer to pick up the grain, since Paul was coming more north so it saves a bit extra running around. The offer to pick it up is still appreciated.

Also thanks to Paul for offering to swing buy on the way home. Will give you a couple of ales to take with you.

QldKev

Couldn't have said it better Kev, thanks CB for all the effort :icon_cheers: , always a beer here for you at the shed.
with my work, i'm the most time poor bloke on the planet so Paul dropping in to Bundy is a huge bonus to me :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers
Yard

Grain has arrived boys :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

I have collected mine...
I was going to collect tommorrow but i got my first offer of OT from work in 6 months so i had to take it..

Cheers to CB for organising.. :icon_cheers:
I think i was paired up with Sully for the Cara-red split..its all done sitting there waiting for you to pick up..

Thanks again,
Sqyre.. ;)

Jye picked his and my order up yesterday. So we can be crossed off the 'to collect' list.

Latest posts

Back