Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, after 9 months of headaches, our liqour license has finally been granted - So feel free to bring down some beers for a tasting session.
I'm busy brewing so they'll be plenty of beer on tap here soon.

Cheers Ross

Shit, 9 months.. Thats pretty good, we had a 3 year headache for ours at the Restaurant....... Council?????

:icon_cheers: CB

Guys, after 9 months of headaches, our liqour license has finally been granted - So feel free to bring down some beers for a tasting session.
I'm busy brewing so they'll be plenty of beer on tap here soon.

Cheers Ross

Hey Ross, on a diffrent note, if i turn up Saturday morn with a pocket of cash and wanted to get say 10-12 diffrent 500g packs of assorted grains would that be ok? I just want to do some trials on diffrent brews.

Hey Ross, on a diffrent note, if i turn up Saturday morn with a pocket of cash and wanted to get say 10-12 diffrent 500g packs of assorted grains would that be ok? I just want to do some trials on diffrent brews.

Yes mate - but Saturdays can be hellishly busy, so if you can order online beforehand, we can have it sat ready for you.

cheers Ross

Yes mate - but Saturdays can be hellishly busy, so if you can order online beforehand, we can have it sat ready for you.

cheers Ross

If i made the order online Ross, should i not tick any freight box and leave a msg in the additional comment box to say i was picking it up?

If i made the order online Ross, should i not tick any freight box and leave a msg in the additional comment box to say i was picking it up?

Spot on, but tick the manual freight option that defaults to zero.

cheers ross

Top stuff Rossco!! :super:
You just need to move the shop into walking distance from my place and it would be perfect.... :huh:
And i will give you a ring thursday to see if the grain has shown up...

Also, i dont supose anyone out there would be interested in a flashing KENO sign for thier Bar for $100?
its like 2 foot long by about a foot high and flashes "K", "E", "N", "O", "KENO"... .
its got a few little bumps and scratches but looks fine especially look great in a modern style Bar... :)

Sqyre... ;)

edit: Found a pic
andysent4.jpg

I love that sign Sqyre! :)

And I am sooooo excited about the Sunshine Coast Grain Train this saturday! Toot toot! :)

S

Really hoping someone could perhaps grab my 6 bags on the weekend.... I'm not gonna be able to make it down to collect (or to the swap... :( ) but will most likely be down sometime in the next 3 weeks...

PM me if you're able!

Cheers

Really hoping someone could perhaps grab my 6 bags on the weekend.... I'm not gonna be able to make it down to collect (or to the swap... :( ) but will most likely be down sometime in the next 3 weeks...

PM me if you're able!

Cheers

Done Nick!!

Thanks Sully! Where are you moving to BTW?

NickB I got ya PM mate but with this silly 5mins rule I forgot to get back to ya... Sorry mate! I can pick 'em up for ya and might be best Sully seeing your trying to sell and all?

Chap Chap

Thanks fellas, much appreciated!

Cheers

Okay can't wait to get this grain. I will be picking up at CraftBrewer, and now have a couple of sacks to bring for splits thanks to RdeVjan. I will also be picking up his two sacks for him.

Chappo I will be looking towards going back to your place afterward for a short time to see if you fermented that hopmonster correctly. :p Probably wont be for too long as the C&C show closes at 6:00pm and want to get there also.

Cheers
Gavo.

To preserve some order in the kaos I'll be at CB's at 9am to tick the list and ensure everybody gets what they ordered and paid for. If anyone is picking up theirs earlier than Saturday can you let me know so I can reconcile the list with Ross that morning please.

Ok I'm picking up grain and taking to my place for later collection for the following peoples:

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
Batz
AndrewQld
Chappo

Have I missed anyone? Sorry I have a memory like a politician in front of a senate commitee so if I've missed ya bump this up ok.

Also I'm going to the Mini case swap of Half-Fix's so who needs me to drop off grains there for collection? CB I know you are including Yardy's and QldKev's? The Beep Beep Barina going to wheel standing all the way back to HB mate!

Anyone else collecting at Half-fix's?

Cheers

Chappo

To preserve some order in the kaos I'll be at CB's at 9am to tick the list and ensure everybody gets what they ordered and paid for. If anyone is picking up theirs earlier than Saturday can you let me know so I can reconcile the list with Ross that morning please.

Ok I'm picking up grain and taking to my place for later collection for the following peoples:

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
Batz
AndrewQld
Chappo

Have I missed anyone? Sorry I have a memory like a politician in front of a senate commitee so if I've missed ya bump this up ok.

Also I'm going to the Mini case swap of Half-Fix's so who needs me to drop off grains there for collection? CB I know you are including Yardy's and QldKev's? The Beep Beep Barina going to wheel standing all the way back to HB mate!

Cheers

Chappo

Chappo
Joe's collecting mine on the Sunshine Coast Grain Train

Batz

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
Batz
AndrewQld
Chappo

Cheers

Chappo

Thanks Chappo, much appreciated. I believe CB is bringing mine back to Hervey Bay as well.

Andrew

Thanks Batz and AndrewQ.

@Batz: Joe is collecting from CB's isn't he on Saturday?

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
AndrewQld
Chappo

Dropping off at the Case Swap to head north with CB:
CleanBrewer
QldKev
Yardy
AndrewQld

NickB if it's easier mate I could meet you half way somewhere at some stage mate?

Cheers

Chappo

Yep another Thanks Chappo and CB for collecting the grain.

QldKev

Back