Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. my weekend is now screwed and not going camping, so I am heaqding down to CB and will keep an eye on that dodgy character Chappo with the organising. You guys can collect from my place as its closer and more en-route or I will be dropping in to the case swap (breifly) so can bring them then.

Cheers

Sully

So CB, I had a bottle for you for your organisation and you wont be there, Shall I give it to chappo..... If you trust him :p

Yeh mate, give it to Chappo, whether I get it or not is another thing.. :p

Really wanted to be there but $$$$ calls...

Whats the procedure for the pick up day, do I just head to craftbrewer and see ross? will anyone else be there on the day, if so what time. Reading between the lines, looks like chappo will be in charge on the day, whats the best time to catch you there chappo?

Really looking forward to meeting some of my fellow brewers

Where is the case swap, and what goes on there? Can I attend if I dont have any beer to swap?

I am coming down for the weekend, if anyone wants to get together, being very very new to AG wouldnt mind having a look over some brew systems

sorry for all the questions, just trying to fit in to the plans

Paul

Whats the procedure for the pick up day, do I just head to craftbrewer and see ross? will anyone else be there on the day, if so what time. Reading between the lines, looks like chappo will be in charge on the day, whats the best time to catch you there chappo?

Where is the case swap, and what goes on there? Can I attend if I dont have any beer to swap?

I am coming down for the weekend, if anyone wants to get together, being very very new to AG wouldnt mind having a look over some brew systems

Paul

Hey Paul,
Id dare say the Grain Day will start at 9 or 10am, a few cant make it and some are getting their grain picked up by others on the day.. I will be giving Chappo the list of everyones Grain to make it a bit easier also and he is picking up quite a few guys grain for us...

For the Case swap, put your name on this Case Swap Attendees and Swappers list.. And have a squizz through the Case Swap Topic and youll get an idea of whats going on... Its at Half-fix's place at Everton Park and is starting around 12-1pm...

Itll be great to have you along... :party:

CB

Hey Paul,
Id dare say the Grain Day will start at 9 or 10am, a few cant make it and some are getting their grain picked up by others on the day.. I will be giving Chappo the list of everyones Grain to make it a bit easier also and he is picking up quite a few guys grain for us...

For the Case swap, put your name on this Case Swap Attendees and Swappers list.. And have a squizz through the Case Swap Topic and youll get an idea of whats going on... Its at Half-fix's place at Everton Park and is starting around 12-1pm...

Itll be great to have you along... :party:

CB

thanks mate, i didnt even think of checking for a thread on the case swap, my bad. see you all next weekend

Paul

Paul

Damn straight I'm in charge! Soldier... LOOK AT ME BOY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! BOY I CAN SEE YOU STILL SIT DOWN TO PEE DON'T YOU?! SO YOUR SMART ASS HUH?

Ok let's call it 10am till 12 High Noon for the moment. I'll talk to Ross-Co-Pee-Co-CattleTrain to make sure we don't disrupt his Saturday Trading Day toooo much, yeah? :rolleyes:

Simply rock up at the back of the shop collect ya grain and I'll tick you and your grains off the list. If you have splits then we weigh it up and leave the other split for the other split partner with name on sack. The 1/5th split I have I will do at my place as it's a PITA ok boys?

I'm bringing a few beers and a keg to keep myself amused and there's a sausage sizzle at Chappo manor after 12 for those interested in furthering their brewing knowledge? Just remember boys the later you leave your pick up the more pissed I will get the more f@ckups I'll make! BWAHAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

Let me know if your interested in calling by my place for lunch?

Cheers

Chappo

Let me know if your interested in calling by my place for lunch?

Any further south than Craftbrewer & I'll be able to smell the SOO coachroach mass hysteria over the border.
No chance of splitting that 5-way sack at the nearest tree from Craftbrewer (I can bring hanging scales)?

TP

Any further south than Craftbrewer & I'll be able to smell the SOO coachroach mass hysteria over the border.
No chance of splitting that 5-way sack at the nearest tree from Craftbrewer (I can bring hanging scales)?

TP

Pete,
I'm ten minutes away... I'll throw 2 prawns just for you to sweeten the deal?

Chappo

TP

Aint nothin wrong with cockroaches TP .... :angry: Go the blues !!!!!! :icon_chickcheers:

You grumpy old bugger! You can have your 2 prawns and G of P... I'll have them in the esky for ya! Can we trust your dodgy scales???

Chappo

You grumpy old bugger! You can have your 2 prawns and G of P... I'll have them in the esky for ya! Can we trust your dodgy scales???

Chappo

It's not the 10 minute drive Chappo. It's the infinitely increased odds of being too pissed to drive home.
Skip the prawns if you don't mind.

TP
Edit --- Scales accurate enough to do the splits at the last two bulk buys without complaints.

Nothing wrong at all as long as you stay where you are. ;)

TP

+1 Mexicans stay home!

BTW do you need so tissues?

Well I will stay home, only one problem..... I need my grain delivered... Chappo, TP can you deliver or can a cockroach venture north of the border with a white flag flying high????

It's not the 10 minute drive Chappo. It's the infinitely increased odds of being too pissed to drive home.

TP
Edit --- Scales accurate enough to do the splits at the last two bulk buys without complaints.

Geez if you haven't complained well that's good enough for me! :lol: :lol:

Love ya work TP you know it!

Chappo

TP

Pete, I have to drive myself so if you can get to my place I can drive the rest of the way that way you can indulge in a couple and sober up on the way back... Got the ute so can carry a few sacks (poor choice of words)... I wont be leaving here until about 1030-ish though.

Offers there for everyone else too....

:icon_cheers:

Well I will stay home, only one problem..... I need my grain delivered... Chappo, TP can you deliver or can a coackroach venture north of the border with a white flag flying high????

No worries at all Matt. We love you all as long as you spend your $$$$$$'s here then go back to where the heart is. Maybe we'll meet at Craftbrewer? :icon_cheers:
You're a fine one to talk Chappo if you can recall your posts on the Footy Tipping thread? :lol:
No more of this. I'm in peak redneck mode at SOO time.

Dan,
Just saw your post & thank you very much but I have to go into town & then conduct some family stuff in the arvo so it's too hard. :icon_cheers:

TP

Latest posts

Back