Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's not too early and as I missed the last one - when is the next one? Or can those others that missed out club together?

he said watching quietly from the wings...

:icon_cheers:

If it's not too early and as I missed the last one - when is the next one? Or can those others that missed out club together?

Scruffy,
Unfortunately the ship has sailed with this one. I would imagine the next one will be before Christmas sometime. I'll probably be looking for more grains about September/October. There's nothing stopping you from trying to drum up some interest in the mean time but I would think it would be had to find enough to buy a pallet load or 36 sacks of grain at the moment. Especially just after a BB.

Chappo

Thanks Batz and AndrewQ.

@Batz: Joe is collecting from CB's isn't he on Saturday?

Ok I'm picking up grain and taking to my place for later collection for the following peoples:

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
AndrewQld
Chappo

Dropping off at the Case Swap to head north with CB:
CleanBrewer
QldKev
Yardy
AndrewQld

Anyone else collecting at Half-fix's?

NickB if it's easier mate I could meet you half way somewhere at some stage mate?

Cheers

Chappo

Thanks Chappo & CB, looks right from here :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Yard

Hey Scruffy,

Id say the next one will be a little while away as most of us have really stocked up.. We managed to order 108 sacks of grain and most of the guys that usually get in on the BulkBuy did on this one also.... ;)

Yes Chappo, Ill be bringing back the mentioned Brewers grain with me, Ill be bringing a bigger car though as the Barina wouldnt move with 20 sacks of Grain in it... :unsure:

Just to check that its still alright to lodge at Chappo Manor(until tues morning??????, I want to do some window shopping at Craftbrewer on tuesday before I come home) Ill be down at yours on Sunday morning...

CB

No worries - still finding what's best for me here - so might just try 5 or 9 kilo's of different bits of Ross's shed as and when... :icon_cheers:

...Just to check that its still alright to lodge at Chappo Manor(until tues morning??????, I want to do some window shopping at Craftbrewer on tuesday before I come home) Ill be down at yours on Sunday morning...

CB

The beds made waiting for ya mate! Just need to find ya a good looking sheep to keep ya warm. :ph34r:

Cheers

Chappo

To preserve some order in the kaos I'll be at CB's at 9am to tick the list and ensure everybody gets what they ordered and paid for. If anyone is picking up theirs earlier than Saturday can you let me know so I can reconcile the list with Ross that morning please.

Ok I'm picking up grain and taking to my place for later collection for the following peoples:

Clean Brewer
QldKev
NickB
Yardy
Batz
AndrewQld
Chappo

Have I missed anyone? Sorry I have a memory like a politician in front of a senate commitee so if I've missed ya bump this up ok.

Also I'm going to the Mini case swap of Half-Fix's so who needs me to drop off grains there for collection? CB I know you are including Yardy's and QldKev's? The Beep Beep Barina going to wheel standing all the way back to HB mate!

Anyone else collecting at Half-fix's?

Cheers

Chappo

Chappo as a bit of an aside, i will be picking up for myself and beerbouy at the shop; I am travelling all the way through to Rocky on Monday if anyone needs grain any dropped off on the way north

Paul

The beds made waiting for ya mate! Just need to find ya a good looking sheep to keep ya warm. :ph34r:

Cheers

Chappo

Cool... Ill just take that Woman with the moving Boobies that you posted, stuff the sheep, im a real man..... :p

Chappo as a bit of an aside, i will be picking up for myself and beerbouy at the shop; I am travelling all the way through to Rocky on Monday if anyone needs grain any dropped off on the way north

Paul

Gday Paul

PM sent

Cheers
Yard

Fellas, looks like the wolfmobile is all full up

for accounting purposes, i will be picking up

paulwolf 3.5
beerbouy 3
yardy 3
qldkev 5
andrewqld 5.5

so thats 13.5 to bundy, and 6.5 sacks (along with a private buy of 3.5 sacks for local rocky brewers of 3.5) making 10 to rocky

23.5 sacks, way to go northern brothers, catch you monday

Paul

Fellas, looks like the wolfmobile is all full up

for accounting purposes, i will be picking up

paulwolf 3.5
beerbouy 3
yardy 3
qldkev 5
andrewqld 5.5

so thats 13.5 to bundy, and 6.5 sacks (along with a private buy of 3.5 sacks for local rocky brewers of 3.5) making 10 to rocky

23.5 sacks way to go northern brothers, catch you monday

Paul

Hope the car can take 587.5kg of dead weight Paul?

Cheers

Chappo

Oh well, looks like my load has been lifted without consultation....... :unsure:

Good work Paulwolf....... Go hard mate.... ;)

Im picking up for me now, no worries............................... F--k offering again to pick up... :eek:

:icon_cheers: CB

Hey CB, Thanks for the offer to pick up the grain, since Paul was coming more north so it saves a bit extra running around. The offer to pick it up is still appreciated.

Also thanks to Paul for offering to swing buy on the way home. Will give you a couple of ales to take with you.

QldKev

No worries guys, no harm intended.... ;)

Makes it easier for everyone though and saves some travelling for you guys..... Maybe just annoyed that I cant have a beer with youse when you were gonna collect your grain.... :(

:party: CB

We can still arrange brews at HB if your offering :) This just takes the heat of the timeframe being urgent.

QldKev

Back