Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep no worries...
So that's
Sqyre
Chad
Jye
Already collected and being social snobs... Got it! ;)

Chappo

Hey Chap Chap are we splitting that other bag at Ross' shop as I wont be able to get to your place. I will be there nice and early with the assistant brewer.
Ive taken all the casements out of my dining room and have to get them stripped back, coat of sikkens to the int. and gloss the ext. strip back the arky and gloss it replace windows. All before I can go out and play for a little while on Sunday.
How much we owe you on that split too mate?

Cheers Brad

Hey Chap Chap are we splitting that other bag at Ross' shop as I wont be able to get to your place. I will be there nice and early with the assistant brewer.
Ive taken all the casements out of my dining room and have to get them stripped back, coat of sikkens to the int. and gloss the ext. strip back the arky and gloss it replace windows. All before I can go out and play for a little while on Sunday.
How much we owe you on that split too mate?

Cheers Brad

Yep it will be easier to do the split at the shop I'm guessing.

You owe me your wife for the grain (is she accomodating wink, wink nudge, nudge know what I mean?)

$17.70 I think was the going rate.

Cheers

Chap Chap

I'm going co-pilot with JoeG tomorrow, leaving Mansborough turnoff at 8.30. Should be at destination in about an hour :icon_cheers:

WooHoo!!!!

guys, don't be shy on bringing some beers down to sample tomorrow...

4 beers below on tap at the shop.
Carbrook Mild
TTL clone
Brewers Selection Hefe
MT Brewery Dubbel

Cheers Ross

Carbrook Mild
TTL clone
Brewers Selection Hefe
MT Brewery Dubbel

Cheers Ross

Sadly with my only 3 AG brews still green and resting i cant bring any, as i doubt anyone wants to try my evil K&K brews from months ago.
How much do you charge per schooner Ross :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just so there's no debate, the legendary gavo's picking mine up (whoops, almost said 'picking my sacks up'... :lol: ) plus some other bibs & bobs from Ross while he's at it. What a compleat gent!

There's a few empty sacks suitable for splits etc en route as well if needed.

Many thanks CB for your organisational skills and handling all the bread! Months of AG brewing awaits, for next to nix too!

Sadly with my only 3 AG brews still green and resting i cant bring any, as i doubt anyone wants to try my evil K&K brews from months ago.
How much do you charge per schooner Ross....

Don't give him ant ideas Jigsaw FFS... There goes Chap Chap's Saturday morning specials <_<

Bring ya K&K's I brave. :party:

Well, I have managed to hit town in one piece, only just though. Passed 2 accidents, had 2 near misses and emotionally frazzled, but here I am. Every loonie in Queensland must have been on the road today. Had a nice stopover at Screwtops house on the way down.

Pretty sure its a 9am start at the shop? looking forward to it

Paul

Carbrook Mild
TTL clone
Brewers Selection Hefe
MT Brewery Dubbel

Cheers Ross

That sounds like a plan Ross, Hmmm was going to drop SWMBO at IKEA, might have to get her to drop me.

Will bring a couple of bottles for some tasters, relatively young beers, but its all i have. Also can bring some empty sacks ... :blink:

Lookin forward to it.

I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of the Choc Choc stout that i made with Sully at Chap Chaps. be there nice and early with the assistant brewer who loves to go to daddys beer shop and see the man (Tidal Pete) with the chicky food (grain) for daddys beer oven (tun/kettle).

Brad

I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of the Choc Choc stout that i made with Sully at Chap Chaps. be there nice and early with the assistant brewer who loves to go to daddys beer shop and see the man (Tidal Pete) with the chicky food (grain) for daddys beer oven (tun/kettle).

Brad

And I am very much looking forward to seeing your Assistant Brewer again mate. :super:
All I have to admire are my three ugly grown-up sods so I reckon you are a lucky man there Brad. :icon_cheers:
See you both tomorrow.

Whilst I'm at it, do you mean to look for the nearest tree from Rossco's after all Chappo????? I will bring my hanging scales just in case. ;)
Is that free feed still on at your place? I have gone to a lot of trouble to attend & have denied myself food for the last two days as well as finding myself a driver to roll me home. :party:

TP

Yes Pete the tree is on! No one wanted my socialable sausages... :unsure:

Chappo,
You are 10 minutes from Craftbrewer & just about live there so you must know where there is a decent tree or two (?) so it's in your hands old son.
If you can bring something long enough we could conduct the split between two cars?
Curse you Rossco for not allowing splits of over 50%. :angry: :icon_cheers: Is there no end to your shenanegans?

TP

Chappo,
You are 10 minutes from Craftbrewer & just about live there so you must know where there is a decent tree or two (?) so it's in your hands old son.
If you can bring something long enough we could conduct the split between two cars?
Curse you Rossco for not allowing splits of over 50%. :angry: :icon_cheers: Is there no end to your shenanegans?

TP
ROFL! :lol:
I'm sure Ross co Choo Choo will let us borrow a tree TP.

Back