Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samples...
Provided I wake up in time - Choc-oat-late Expresso Stout.
Last of the current UXB,
If I remember - the new improved Suma Ale,
mayhap a saison (the BBD one)

Well, I have managed to hit town in one piece, only just though. Passed 2 accidents, had 2 near misses and emotionally frazzled, but here I am. Every loonie in Queensland must have been on the road today.

So I'm not the only one who experienced this.

God I hope I wake up

Wakey wakey Chappo, just pretend it's a brewday. :p

Cheers
Gavo.

I got a couple of Ralf's beer but there all mine I tells ya. Shame my half of the GavoChappo Hopmonster is not ready.

I am now at work with a 14hr day in my sights, very misty and foggy here today at the Beachfront Restaurant, its gonna be a beautiful day... :D For some... <_<

Have a great day guys at the split and enjoy your beers, and please keep Chappo in check... He has a couple LARGE days ahead of him... :party:
:icon_cheers: CB

Just downing a quadruple shot expresso for the SE Freeway and I'm off.
Brewing a ESB and a Galaxy APA this arvo unless I get bogged down in drinking :icon_cheers:

Thanks again CB for organising it all, and thanks to Ross for doing the storage and working on his birthday. Chappo, I have never seen anyone do SFA so well mate - did Tidal Pete teach you? haha

I had a laugh with JoeG on the way down and back, and we were in tear in the fabric of the time/space continuum as we got to the Burpengary pub and the kitchen had closed!

Sav, I've got your grain, complete with autographs from Backless Chappo himself. :icon_chickcheers:

No worries guys... :D

So, all went well hey???? :unsure: Hope I got some Grain out of it!!!!! :p

Only Main Courses to go here and im out of this hole..... 12hrs so far and f--- its been a busy day.....

:beer: CB

Don't know if Chappo has touched been in touch with you yet CB, I grabbed your grains but Chap Chap musta sampled a bit too many whilst organising as yours is short the TF Golden Promise.

Also, Nick, got yours here too BUT there is 2 BB Ale instead of 1 Ale and 1 Galaxy, sohas anyone picked up a Galaxy ilo BB Ale??

Cheers

Sully

Also, Nick, got yours here too BUT there is 2 BB Ale instead of 1 Ale and 1 Galaxy, sohas anyone picked up a Galaxy ilo BB Ale??

Cheers

Sully

Oh no, beers on tap at Craftbrewer now hey? :party:

Batz

Don't know if Chappo has touched been in touch with you yet CB, I grabbed your grains but Chap Chap musta sampled a bit too many whilst organising as yours is short the TF Golden Promise.

Cheers

Sully

Sorry Sully or Nick it was me, got home and saw the word galaxy on my bag of Pale which I thought was BB pale ale. Then it clicked, I think Galaxy is Pale malt. :blink: I gave Ross a call to let you know but now I'm in Syd for work. Pm me and we'll see if we can swap it over. Sorry Guys obviously I need to study my Malt sacks some more..

hockadays

Sorry Sully or Nick it was me, got home and saw the word galaxy on my bag of Pale which I thought was BB pale ale. Then it clicked, I think Galaxy is Pale malt. :blink: I gave Ross a call to let you know but now I'm in Syd for work. Pm me and we'll see if we can swap it over. Sorry Guys obviously I need to study my Malt sacks some more..

hockadays

I'm not too sure but IIRC Nick is a couple of weeks off coming to collect his. PM me when you are available and we can swap them over without him even knowing :ph34r: ... shhhh....

Thanks mate, Chappo just rung me and let me know.. :icon_cheers: Didnt hear about the Golden Promise though.. <_<

I hope it f---ing turns up somewhere, as thats $77 worth of Grain there, and I seriously hope that no-one has just grabbed it for some extra... Not happy at all ATM about it.. :angry: as its not worth a Bulk Buy if ive dipped out on a $70 sack of Grain...

Can everyone check there stock....

CB

Thanks mate, Chappo just rung me and let me know.. :icon_cheers: Didnt hear about the Golden Promise though.. <_<

I hope it f---ing turns up somewhere, as thats $77 worth of Grain there, and I seriously hope that no-one has just grabbed it for some extra... Not happy at all ATM about it.. :angry: as its not worth a Bulk Buy if ive dipped out on a $70 sack of Grain...

CB

CB - talking to Chappo now, he didn't realise when he spoke to you, I picked it was missing when I got home, but it is sitting at Craftbrewer, all is good.

CB

Thanks again CB for your organisation, I gave a bottle to Chappo to pass onto you (last time I saw it it was dissapearing out the back of Ross's shop) Im sure you will get it. No Golden Promise picked up here by error!! Thanks again.

CB - talking to Chappo now, he didn't realise when he spoke to you, I picked it was missing when I got home, but it is sitting at Craftbrewer, all is good.

Cheers mate, I thought it wouldnt have gone to far.. :unsure: Thanks guys for your work today, really do wish I could have been there to help.. ;)

Lets drink some tasty brews tomorrow and give each other a hug, B.S.G..... :party:

:icon_cheers: CB

I'm not too sure but IIRC Nick is a couple of weeks off coming to collect his. PM me when you are available and we can swap them over without him even knowing :ph34r: ... shhhh....

Yep, couple of weeks away form heading down. And I'm onto you Sully, you dodgy bugger..... :p

Cheers

Thanks to all involved CB, Ross, Chap Chap etc.
Special thanks to whoever parked me in - I had to spend an extra hour there but it wasn't my fault - honest.
Good to see a lot of the usual suspects again. :icon_cheers:

Thanks to CB for organising and Ross for his hospitality.

Nice to put some more faces to AHB names

Yep thanks to those involved, CB for organizing, Ross for the storage and hosting, Chappo for looking busy, those who did the splits.
Also thanks to whoever it was that got me the rolling eyes look from the minister when she saw me unpack three kegs and some other hardware.

Special thanks to whoever parked me in - I had to spend an extra hour there but it wasn't my fault - honest.

Um me thinks that was me. :rolleyes:

Cheers
Gavo.

Back