Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Nick has just said, we have filled 3 pallets(108 sacks)(2700kg)(540 batches) of Grain in 15 Days, well done guys(33 of youse), QLD will definetly win the State of Origin this year then(sorry Mattc)...

:icon_chickcheers:

We'll See :lol:

Hey CB is this BB now over dead and buried? Obviously payment and pickup to come but as far as any more takers are concerned we are done?

Chappo

Hey CB is this BB now over dead and buried? Obviously payment and pickup to come but as far as any more takers are concerned we are done?

Chappo

Yeh mate, would've been to hard to get another pallet going, especially with 33 guys already haven taken part and some big grain buys by some(nickb, sully etc).... They take off really well but then lose a little momentum towards the end...

Shit, Ill have enough grain for a year now, especially with a low consumption during winter... <_<

:icon_cheers: CB

Cheers CB for your effort on this buy, looking forward to meeting up in the Bay and buying you a beer for your troubles, I appreciate it B) :beer:

Yard

Cheers CB for your effort on this buy, looking forward to meeting up in the Bay and buying you a beer for your troubles, I appreciate it B) :beer:

Yard

+1 well done mate.

No worries guys, gave me something to do and feel part of the Brewerhood since I can never attend any Functions.. :(

Except for Kingaroy.. :beerbang:

Look forward to having beers with everyone of you at some stage of life.. :unsure:

CB

Hey Guys,

Have had a few funds rolling in, just want to post here who has paid to date..

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY

Cheers

Cheers Gavo,

You still going to Nicks on Sunday?? See you there if you are...

Payment confirmed :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks for organising, perfect timing too, i've only got enough grain for one more brew. CB you must have heard my silent cry for help ...

Cheers Dave.

Payment confirmed :icon_chickcheers:

Thanks for organising, perfect timing too, i've only got enough grain for one more brew. CB you must have heard my silent cry for help ...

Cheers Dave.

Cool mate, it all came from my diminishing supplies aswell.. :unsure:

Hey Guys,

Have had a few funds rolling in, just want to post here who has paid to date..(Payments that have cleared in the Bank)

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY
YARDY

Cheers

Have had a few funds rolling in, just want to post here who has paid to date..(Payments that have cleared in the Bank)

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY
YARDY
GAVO
CLEAN BREWER

Cheers

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY
YARDY
GAVO
CLEAN BREWER
BEERS4US
JIMBOTLA

Cheers

Ive also PM'D JoeG, Sully, Nick B, Gavo and Rdevun in relation to some Grains that are unavailable for these guys, PLEASE check your message Inbox guys..

Jody

Hey CB - I'll get mine in this week. Well, I won't do it, but I will instruct SWMBO to do it after she is finished throwing rose petals on the ground for me to walk on. :lol:

Thanks mate,

Sean

Clean brewer great job,what date are we expecting and where is pick up point,I under stand that it has to be payed first.

Clean brewer great job,what date are we expecting and where is pick up point,I under stand that it has to be payed first.

Hey Sav,
Its all planned for Queens Bday Weekend Saturday(6th June) at Craftbrewer, unless someone else is picking it up for you?? Ross has/had ordered the Grains, has been a little issue with Wey Prem. Pilsner and Bairds Golden Promise being unavailable but I have PM'ed the guys that ordered them to pick something else..

CB,
I will be paying for Sav and myself on Friday mate. Thanks again for organising this great work.

Chappo

CB,
I will be paying for Sav and myself on Friday mate. Thanks again for organising this great work.

Chappo

No problem Chappo, when are you going to Craftbrewers to get whatever to take to Kingaroy on Sunday, may order something??(Oh shit, got no money :lol: )

Back