Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CB, plenty of floor space inside for sleeping, or outside if you're hardy enough. Monday morning the next day however, so can't really guarantee total access to the house and facilities the next day, as I'll need to be at work @ 9am....

Sure we can work something out though!

And yes, full time job it most certainly is! Just getting the kegs filled (and there's only three of them!) for the brewday is hard work (says he, half way through chilling a batch @ 11pm on a Wed night!!!!)

Cheers

PS: 6 sacks should see me clear for around 12 months I guess, plus some specialties... Faaark, will need a BB on hops now!

CB ill split my BB wheat for whoever needs it. I cant work out who!

Also if anyone is keen for a half bag of Munich II ill split with em.

great work CB this bulk buy is charging :beerbang: , still a month till delivery.

So Sunshine, you're happy to drop your wheat to a 1/2 to even it up? Ill pair you up with someone..

Ill leave that Munich II off ATM, i might split it with you if it ends up being the last bag.. ;)

Pretty happy with the results, 3 pallets is good going.. Yeh, I wanted to get it finished so there is a bit of time for payment and delivery.. :D

tempted to do a sack of galaxy. how are we organising payment?

Sera,

payment will be transferred to me by everyone and ill make payment to Ross.. I think there may only be 1 sack available now.. Ill just check it in the next 5 minutes and let you know..

Ladies and Gents, I think we have filled 3 pallets in 15 days... BLOODY GOOD EFFORT QLD!

Bet those other states are jealous :p

Cheers

Ladies and Gents, I think we have filled 3 pallets in 15 days... BLOODY GOOD EFFORT QLD!

Bet those other states are jealous :p

Cheers

As Nick has just said, we have filled 3 pallets(108 sacks)(2700kg)(540 batches) of Grain in 15 Days, well done guys(33 of youse), QLD will definetly win the State of Origin this year then(sorry Mattc)...

:icon_chickcheers:

Sera - Asking a QLD AHBer to grab your sack cannot end well. Warning over...........:ph34r:

:p

JUST TO REITERATE - THE QLD BREWERS HAVE ORDERED 1.7 TONNES OF GRAIN IN 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faaaaaark!

Cheers!

JUST TO REITERATE - THE QLD BREWERS HAVE ORDERED 1.7 TONNES OF GRAIN IN 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faaaaaark!

Cheers!

Nick, I think it is 2.7 tonnes mate, 108 sacks @ 25kg

Faaark

Paul

Are we going for a fourth pallet? There's still a month to go. ;) :rolleyes:

TP

Good point TP. We done 3 pallets in 15 days surely 1 more pallet in 20 days is not out of the question? Or are we pushing this one a bit too far? :unsure:

Chappo.

:icon_offtopic: I reckon this Bum fella chose his name just so topic titles read like this:
( I will probably be the only one that found this one amusing)

Image2.jpg

Sera - Asking a QLD AHBer to grab your sack cannot end well. Warning over...........

Home brewin's probably the only place you can grab your mates sack without upsetting the missus :p

It'll be bedlam at the pub shop come delivery day. :rolleyes:

Awsome work CB.

Are you going to pm your bank details? The moneys yours as soon as you're ready.

I'll be in HB Sat 16th. I owe you a beer.

Cheers

Back