Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment BULKBUY_UPGRADE_1_.xls

Not that you Canetoads want another cockroach invading your territory, but id love to help you get closer to the mark and buy some grain!!

Count me in for the following...

2 X BB Ale
1 x BB Pilsener

Cheers

This is the only time we'll let a Cockroach in Matt, thanks hey.. :p
I'll take the other half of that vienna there Nick if your still keen
Thats a full Vienna there that you've got now Hockadays.. ;)

That is now 94 sacks with only 14 to go... There is Currently 0.5 Vienna and 0.5 Munich 1 available as a split...

:beerbang: CB

Might be interested
When and where is the pickup?

Anyone want to go halves in a sack of Munich I ??

Anyone want to go halves in a sack of Munich I ??

Shit, ive already got a sack... Matt, I can put you down for 1/2 and someone will surely clean the other 1/2 up.. :icon_chickcheers:

View attachment 26796

This is the only time we'll let a Cockroach in Matt, thanks hey.. :p

Thats a full Vienna there that you've got now Hockadays.. ;)

That is now 94 sacks with only 14 to go... There is Currently 0.5 Vienna and 0.5 Munich 1 available as a split...

:beerbang: CB

Oh shit, no I don't need a full vienna, I thought I missed out on that other half of vienna that was on the table a few days ago.. I cant access the spreadsheet on this computer so could you please ammend that back to half CB. Sorry Nick..

Shit, ive already got a sack... Matt, I can put you down for 1/2 and someone will surely clean the other 1/2 up.. :icon_chickcheers:

Since pickup looks like it will be on the 6th of June, I will take that 1/2 bag of Munich 1. Hmn will be a good weekend... get some grain, caravan and camping show, meet other brewers....

Cheers
Gavo.

Since pickup looks like it will be on the 6th of June, I will take that 1/2 bag of Munich 1. Hmn will be a good weekend... get some grain, caravan and camping show, meet other brewers....

Cheers
Gavo.

Cheers Gavo, and by the way where is the C & C show? is on the Sat?

I'll take the other half of vienna, CB. Mate i cant access the spreadsheet from home puter either and didnt bring me lappy home. Will have a look tomorrow and see if I can afford( read sneek in) some more. Hows the interest in the aromatic going??

Cheers Brad

I'll take the other half of vienna, CB. Mate i cant access the spreadsheet from home puter either and didnt bring me lappy home. Will have a look tomorrow and see if I can afford( read sneek in) some more. Hows the interest in the aromatic going??

Cheers Brad

Yeh cool Brad, ill PM the other guys on the Aromatic and try get it locked in.. Getting very close to the end..

:icon_cheers: CB

Oh, just waiting for Sqyre to add some extra space to SS as ive run out of room for peoples names.. ;)

Looks to be at 97 bags ATM, 11 to go......

CB put me down for:

1 x Aromatic (I'll split it up 1/3 with whoever wants in?) I'm guessing Brad so one other?

Any extract brewers interested ? Id be interested in a couple of half bags of steeping grains if that helps, or are orders starting to get a bit messy doing this ?
Was thinking maybe, Carahell, Carapils, Crystal pale, caramunich or similar?
Daz

CB put me down for:

1 x Aromatic (I'll split it up 1/3 with whoever wants in?) I'm guessing Brad so one other?

Chappo,
Ive PM'd Tidalpete, Sunshinebrewer in relation to this as they were keen, I would take a split.. Bradsbrew is keen..

Ill put it down for you and we can fix you up, im happy to take a 1/3 if need be mate...

Chappo,
Ive PM'd Tidalpete, Sunshinebrewer in relation to this as they were keen, I would take a split.. Bradsbrew is keen..

Ill put it down for you and we can fix you up, im happy to take a 1/3 if need be mate...

That's the plan... and cheers CB!

Sorry guys decided to be a grainhog.

Hey CB

I'll take a half of BB wheat if anyone wants a split. There was someone looking to split a wheat but I can't find it now.

Cheers Mate

Back