Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying to resist....

But what the hell,

2 x BB Ale
1/2 Munich I if someone else wants to split.

Cheers
Q

Just realised I could use 1/2 bag of BB wheat if someone is interested in a split.

View attachment BULKBUY_UPGRADE2_1_LATEST.xls

Hello Guys,

Please find an updated SS, we are now at 101 sacks, only 7 to go.. :beerbang:

There are also currently no available splits, which is good news...

Ive fixed up everything as far as I am aware, can everyone please check there order and let me know of any issues??
Could also go 0.5 of Barrett Burston Wheat if anyone is interested?
Thats fine Jimmy, locked in..
Will have a look tomorrow and see if I can afford( read sneek in) some more.
Hey Brad, can you sneak in some more???
Any extract brewers interested ? Id be interested in a couple of half bags of steeping grains if that helps, or are orders starting to get a bit messy doing this ?
Was thinking maybe, Carahell, Carapils, Crystal pale, caramunich or similar?
Daz
Probably dont like your chances there Daz, as most of us just get small amounts of Spec Malts at a time for AG.. Who knows though?
I'll take a half of BB wheat if anyone wants a split. There was someone looking to split a wheat but I can't find it now.
Berbouy, all sorted with the wheat, did you still want 1/2 Vienna??
Cool Quincy, do you want that 1/2 Wheat?? No worries if you do... Just let us know..

Well done fellow Brewers, nearly there...............

CB

Would still like to get the 1/2 bag of wheat.

Hopefully someone will take the other half - cmon Batz you know you want to.... :rolleyes:

Cheers
Q

OK, since my arm has been twisted - put me down for:

0.5 Pale Wheat
0.5 Dark Wheat

Bloody hell, I better do some brewing and consumption...

:icon_cheers:

CB

Could you change my entry on the spread sheet

from Ale to Pale

you're doing a great job, thanks for your efforts.

Cheers Jim

View attachment BULKBUY_UPGRADE2_1_LATEST.xls

Would still like to get the 1/2 bag of wheat.
Quincy, is that BB Wheat??
OK, since my arm has been twisted - put me down for:

0.5 Pale Wheat
0.5 Dark Wheat

Sully, is that Wey Pale and Dark Wheat??
Could you change my entry on the spread sheet

from Ale to Pale

Jimbotla, so thats 1 BB Galaxy and 1 BB Pale Pilsner?? Is that right?

So we are up to 102.5 bags, 5.5 to go... :beerbang: There is ATM 1/2 Wey Pale Wheat, 1/2 Wey Dark Wheat and 1/2 BB Wheat available..

:icon_cheers: CB

Ok CB can you increase my order to 2 bags of the Weyerman Bohemian Pilz please... :icon_cheers:
Love your work... :D

Sqyre.. ;)

:icon_cheers:

You could always store the grain in your fermenters Sully :p

Can't sneek any more in CB. Just actually paid money for brewing equipment :ph34r: . And will have to buy a bag before this lot comes in. Thanks for all the work CB

Yup - Cheers CB for organising
No worries Sully..
Ok CB can you increase my order to 2 bags of the Weyerman Bohemian Pilz please...
Love your work...
Done Sqyre, thanks for your magnificent Spreadsheet Skills.. ;)
Can't sneek any more in CB. Just actually paid money for brewing equipment :ph34r: . And will have to buy a bag before this lot comes in. Thanks for all the work CB
No worries Brad, you've done well..

Only 4.5 bags to go guys, anyone that has a 1/2 Wey Pale/Dark Wheat or a 1/2 BB Wheat that can make it a full bag would help out alot.. :D

CB
can I get 1+bag BB ale
sav

CB I meant to say
1+bag bb ale
1/2 +bag wey pale wheat

CB I meant to say
1+bag bb ale
1/2 +bag wey pale wheat

You are a champion Sav.. :super:

3 sacks to go...... Still need to fill 1/2 Wey Dark Wheat and a BB Wheat??? :unsure:

Fark CB, twist my arm mate..... Chalk me up for the 1/2 Wey Dark Wheat. Already dead with the amount I've got, so half a sack more won't really matter (I hope).......

Cheers

CB ill split my BB wheat for whoever needs it. I cant work out who!

Also if anyone is keen for a half bag of Munich II ill split with em.

great work CB this bulk buy is charging :beerbang: , still a month till delivery.

Fark CB, twist my arm mate..... Chalk me up for the 1/2 Wey Dark Wheat. Already dead with the amount I've got, so half a sack more won't really matter (I hope).......

Cheers
Fark Nick, 6 sacks mate.. You win the Bulk Buy prize mate for most amount of Grain... :lol:
Indeed I will...now just need to get the broken 500L freezer up and running, get another 10 or so Kegs + taps, and all will be Bewdiful. :p

Cheers

PS: Welcome anytime CB (not that you seem to have much time off <_< )

PPS: Will most likely be shot for buying so much grain.... oh well, it's been nice knowing you all

Its like a bloody job sometimes hey? Lucky we get beer out of it...
Thanks mate, I think Ive just geed up the 17th to come out to yours.. Is there sleeping room?? Better come meet you before you get this Grain and get shot?? If you dont get shot, I guess there wont be a Bulk Buy for you for a few years?? By my calculation, @ 5kg a brew, you have enough for 30 brews = 60 cartons...

If there's still room on a pallet, I'll take a sack each of BB Ale and Bairds Golden Promise (or TF if Bairds is unavailable) please.

Thanks CB!

Back