Se Qld Grain Bulk Buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem Chappo, when are you going to Craftbrewers to get whatever to take to Kingaroy on Sunday, may order something??(Oh shit, got no money :lol: )

:icon_cheers: CB

Already got Gavo's stuff but I can call by Friday if ya need a pick up?

Chappo

Hey CB, payment made. Thanks a million for doing the organisation for this one, much appreciated!!

Cheers

Hey CB, payment made. Thanks a million for doing the organisation for this one, much appreciated!!

Cheers

:icon_offtopic: Hey Matt, you interested in a small wager($50 Craftbrewer Voucher) on the State of Origin?? Queensland to win!!!! :beerbang:

:icon_offtopic: Hey Matt, you interested in a small wager($50 Craftbrewer Voucher) on the State of Origin?? Queensland to win!!!! :beerbang:

I used to bet a carton every origin game with a mate, however I have stopped that practice now and only out of habit bet a long neck of choice. I will be more than happy to grant you the same wager of a long neck of choice, and since you blokes are firm favourites (you do have the current australian back line in your team) I think thats a generous bet :lol:

I used to bet a carton every origin game with a mate, however I have stopped that practice now and only out of habit bet a long neck of choice. I will be more than happy to grant you the same wager of a long neck of choice, and since you blokes are firm favourites (you do have the current australian back line in your team) I think thats a generous bet :lol:

Yeh, I won $200 off a mate last year and he failed to pay, and failed to return my Calls/Texts/Messages since then!! :blink:

Only issue I have with a bottle, is that Aust Post make more money out of it.. Postage sucks :angry:

Yeh, I won $200 off a mate last year and he failed to pay, and failed to return my Calls/Texts/Messages since then!! :blink:

Only issue I have with a bottle, is that Aust Post make more money out of it.. Postage sucks :angry:

Yeah True, I may have to give the origin bet a miss CB, but ill bring you up a tallie of one of my AG's for organising this bulk buy though!!

has been a little issue with Wey Prem. Pilsner and Bairds Golden Promise being unavailable but I have PM'ed the guys that ordered them to pick something else..

Ummmm... should have i received a PM? :huh:

Sqyre... :(

Guys,

Grain is all ordered & will arrive on the 3rd/4th june for pick up on Saturday 6th.

Cheers Ross

Well done - as usual :icon_cheers: .

At this stage i would probably go-
1 bag of Wey Bohemian Pils.
1 bag of BB Ale
1 bag of Marris Otter.
Ok CB can you increase my order to 2 bags of the Weyerman Bohemian Pilz please... :icon_cheers:
Love your work...

Nah Sqyre, you didnt need a PM, didnt affect you, see your order above plus 0.5 Carared...

Have had a few funds rolling in, just want to post here who has paid to date..(Payments that have cleared in the Bank)

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY
YARDY
GAVO
CLEAN BREWER
BEERS4US
JIMBOTLA
MATTC

Cheers

OOPS... :blink: I just relized what i did...
I was thinking the Bohemian and the Premium were one and the same.. I actually wanted Premium..
Now i have 2 bags of a grain i have never used... :(
Oh well.. maybe my Bohemian Pilsener will be closer to style now.. :lol:

Sqyre.. ;)

Edit: Does anyone out there want to trade a Bag of Wey Bohemian Pils for a bag of standard Wey Pils?
I'm interested in doing some trials to see what the difference is between the 2.

Sqyre,

i just swithched to one of each for you - all sorted.

cheers Ross

Ross you look after us Brewers way to well mate! Your a fricken legend! :icon_cheers:

Chappo
Yes he does, thats what makes his business so popular.. :D

View attachment BULKBUY_UPGRADE2_1_LATEST.xls

For all the Guys that are still to pay, im looking to have all the payments in by the end of the month so I can get the Cash to Ross before pick-up, so try to have it in by Friday 29th May, that gives youse all 2 weeks.. Cool? :D

Sqyre,

i just swithched to one of each for you - all sorted.

cheers Ross

You are the man Rossco, i will be in to the shop this arvo to give your leg a good dry humping.. :icon_chickcheers:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

You are the man Rossco, i will be in to the shop this arvo to give your leg a good dry humping..

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

As exciting as that sounds :unsure: ...just bring me your pilsner recipe mate :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

As exciting as that sounds :unsure:
:lol:

Have had a few funds rolling in, just want to post here who has paid to date..(Payments that have cleared in the Bank)

SERA
PAULWOLF350
JIMMY01
RDEVJUN
JYE
JOEG
BEERBOUY
YARDY
GAVO
CLEAN BREWER
BEERS4US
JIMBOTLA
MATTC
CHAPPO
SAV
HOCKADAYS
SNOW

Cheers

SERA - BATZ - CHAD - JIMMY01 - PAULWOLF350 - RDEVJUN - JYE - JOEG - BEERBOUY - YARDY - GAVO - CLEANBREWER - BEERS4US - JIMBOTLA - MATTC - CHAPPO - SAV - HOCKADAYS - SNOW

Cheers :icon_cheers:
CB

CB

my payment is going in wednesday...Im in the same bank as you so you will see it same day. Kudos to you for organising. :super:

:icon_cheers:

Back