Scared To Drink My Tasty Brew!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighten up my man - it was said in jest, and was a reference to the character - joke, humour, funny... Note I even included a link for you to a page of jager cocktails in my post.

Take it all with a grain of salt, it wasn't a serious suggestion that you drink toxic beer.

:icon_cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologys :p .

I didn't really understand the joke :( . I was wondering why you said something about chop... I've only ever seen the movie about him.

Cheers for the info.

Comedian ronnie johns does a Chopper impersination. its a pisser.

see , . heaps of his on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in my area wanna invite me over for a AG lesson ?? id pay for it lol...

iv been trying to make it to grain and grape for thier one but sat morning isnt my best time lol...

Id be going in a heart beat if i was you BeerBarron.

Tony, you are a true gentleman!
(hopefully) ... *ahem*

BeerBaron89 you are a lucky *******. Don't get pissed - keep your head and learn lots.

I am jealous.

Tony insists that`s not an actual pic. of him in his avatar, but.....well.....well...ummm....errrr....oh WTF would we know? :lol:

But seriously, he`s a good bloke. Went well out of his way to do me a personal favour a couple of years ago.
Thanks again mate :beer:

stagga.

Its the Australian way cobber!

And i wouldnt be any other way! not for nothin.

cheers

Click on my name and there is a pic of the real me :)

The avatar is quite nice actually. :D
I don`t follow how people are taken aback by it. :eek:

stagga.

:rolleyes: :unsure:

I love it :)

middle_finger.jpg

Now BrewBarron...... I hope you see how we love to take the piss on here. We all........ well most.... have a sick sence of humor and premote quality over quantity

Stagga has the sickest sence of humor of all of us......... actually most of us wonder if he even brews..........He never talks beer, always up for a laugh though :)

cheers

I`ve never seen the point in bulk priming with all the ginning around that goes with it when I can single prime 28 bottles in under 2 minutes.
Did I mention that before? :lol:

stagga.

mmmm i dont think he has ever brewed a beer in his life

he thinks hopping is done on one leg and mashing is done with potatoes :lol:

I never did see the point in talking on and on about it. :rolleyes:
Just drink it.
But buttersd70, we never saw that name on G`s.?
You`re not one of those masked phantoms are you? :D

stagga.

Latest posts

Back