Scales For Hop Measurement

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpsmusic

Reaction score
Hi,

There was a thread on here a while ago about digital scales for sale on Ebay that are suitable for measuring small quantities of hops.

I've done some searches but I can't find it :blink:

Can someone either point me to the thread or give me some suggestions as to some suitable scales.

Cheers,

Chris

this is the one I got, at $9 incl freight it's a great price.

Really happy with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/300g-x-0-01Mini-Ele...#ht_3187wt_1139

__KGrHqYOKj_E1tSVUi_FBNqBMjOS_Q___12.JPG

those in the post above are super accurate, i have tested them with test weights...

surprising how good they are for the oprice

These are the same as my 2nd set.
However the first set that is 0-1000g with the same scale seems to be much more useful, after putting a container on the scales, the 300g limit is easily reached.
I've got the above scales in the 1000g... Use em all the time for brewing and cooking. Can't fault them. Fir the price I thought they'd give up ages ago. Might go geta second set, exclusively for the kitchen.

$10 pair from Kmart are digital. Great, and allowed me to do a stocktake on my hops on hand. They're a bright crimson colour, so easy to find during brew day as well.

Goomba

i bought a k-mart set the worst scales..always turning off..slow to react..gave'm to the Mr's

Latest posts

Back