S.a Hop Buy (grain & Grape Sale)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Grain & Grape have their 20% off sale available until this Saturday and I was looking at ordering 1kg EKG of pellets & 1kg of Styrian Goldings pellets (Slovenia) Any one intersted in doing a part split? Say 500gms of each. Looking at the freight it should be around the $10.90 for an express parcel which would be split as well. We have not got long. I will ring G&G this morning to confirm stock.

I will be at the case swap at Smurto's so can take it there for a pick up. I can also vacuum seal if you require.

BYB

I'll take 250g of each if someone else wants the other 250g.

I'll take 250g of each if someone else wants the other 250g.

Quite happy to take that as a commitment. If anyone else is interested drop me a line. Another 250gms of each still to spare. Remember that I will vacuum the hops after splitting. Will ring Grain & Grape this morning to confirm.

Update, now have 250gms of EKG to spare.

BYB

I'll take that spare 250g thanks BYB.

Steve

Done!!

Will ring G&G to confirm the price but as I see it, it should be 20% off the advertised kg price + freight. I am looking at an express satchel so it should be here by the week-end.

BYB

Damn Conference - may have missed my chance. I'm keen on any of that EKG if numbers didn't add up. Cheers.

I wouldn't say no to splitting some Nelson Sauvin into 1/2kg lots. But I can't vacuum seal. Not quite as savvy as BYB...

Cheers

HK

Well I'd settle for some NS so I can make Ross' NS Summer Ale... 250g - 500g, whatever the split may be.

Latest posts

Back