Sydney Grain Bulk Buy [Feb 2013]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stux, thanks for yet another seamless bulk buy, your efforts are much appreciated

and a thanks also to pat for hosting

pat, your memory is impeccable, no secret handshakes or passwords, just good old fashioned customer service that we all yearn for

thank you

Thanks Stux, all collected today and grabbed some yeast while there as well. Didn't get to meet Pat unfortunately but still worked out ok.

Cheers.

Update on the Bulk Buy :)

So, everyone in the first order has now picked up their grain, barring two people who made prior arrangements. Thanks for being quick guys :)

Because of the issues with the Marris Otter its taken longer to get all the bags of grain for the second order, but the final pallet is due Tuesday or Wednesday, which means that pickup for all remaining orders will definitely be this week.

Will provide updates and PMs when final bags are in and everyone else's orders are ready for pickup.

sick

I have taken a "day in lieu" on friday for the blessed pilgrimage to St Mary's

Sigh. Been a delay.

Cryer is out of Dingemans.

Need to hear from Adryargument on how he wants to proceed so the order can be released.

Is the second pallet confirmed for pickup this weekend?

I just spoke to Pat, he was expecting a delivery today and was emailing the supplier to see what the go is

He is going to call me back when he has a firm date

I will update the thread once i know

Thanks japyes, I was going to call Pat if I hadn't heard anything on here, so it saves him getting 15 phone calls.

Any update on this? Should I head over tomorrow morning?

Got a call late this arvo from Pat

No grain as of yet

Hopefully next week as i dont think they deliver on saturdays

The deliveries seem to be running at lot slower than in the past :(

Anyway, as soon as the pallet comes in I'm fairly sure pat will call me and I'll jump on here ;)

I don't think they deliver on weekends

Was expecting the delivery today. Cryer says its with the transport company

Maybe there's a very happy truck driver somewhere admiring all that malt ;)

Gents,

The final pallet has now arrived!

adryargument
phoneyhuh
tiprya
newtownclown
jaypes
jonw
fat *******

you grain is now available for pickup :)

I've got to go drive to Newcastle on Saturday morning, so a detour out to St Marys isn't ideal.

Is anyone who lives near the inner west able to collect my two sacks for me?

Cheers.

I'm in Lane Cove. I'll prolly be heading out Sat morning to collect mine, so I can collect yours too if you like.

That would be much appreciated. I'll PM you the details.

Great work again Stux

Pat is also a legend. Good old fashioned service, something rarely seen these days

Makes me want to move closer to St Marys just so he can be my LHBS

Latest posts

Back