Qld Xmas Case '06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz chooks would be happy to donate a few dozen eggs

That would be great Batz...foxes got all my chooks about a year and a half ago then the goats destroyed the chook pen..used to get a dozen a day, now i have to buy the buggers... :eek:

Just need a tomato, onion and hash brown farmer to donate.. :lol:

UNFORTUNATLY.... :unsure: my BBQ is only 600x500mm. i would need one about the size of small car for 25 blokes...

Bringing my barbie from the Sunny Coast is a bit of a problem.
There must be someone amongst you Brissos (parden the expression) who can help squire out with an extra bar-b-que??
Felix.gif

:beer:

I've got a 4 burner gas BBQ that I'm happy to take the legs off and supply. but someone would have to pick it up from here and take it down.

OK Batz chooks eggs.how many do we need?

What about someone putting up a hand to donate hash browns,tomatos,bacon? Chip in with someone else maybe?
I don't think sqyre should have to worry about breccy,lets all bring that with us :beerbang:

Batz

What about someone putting up a hand to donate hash browns,tomatos,bacon? Chip in with someone else maybe?
I don't think sqyre should have to worry about breccy,lets all bring that with us :beerbang:

Batz

Shouldn't be all that much of a hassle for those staying overnight to supply their own brekky.

I will be more than happy to donate my appetite.
FRIGG !!
smiley18.gif

Batz

I can bring hash browns & tomatoes, etc if needed?
If we're lucky there may be some leftover piggy for brekky.
As for the eggs batz, just multiply the number attending x two then add on an extra couple for me. :lol:

:beer:

PS --- Go away Screwtop. :p

5 dozen?

Gympie shop who buy our organic free range eggs will be pissed that fortnight :p

You should not have to buy all the hash browns and tomatos Tidalpete

Batz :party:

FNQ, so good of you to offer, but I cant jump the que. I would have to let andrew go in before me. Ill be there anyway, swapping or not.

Thanks

Brad

Brad, we'll get you in the Swap no matter what. You will have my place if needs be. If this happens, I'll just bring an extra keg and ask anyone who is keen for the WA brewers to taste their beer to bring an extra bottle of something for me to take over there. If, like last time, I stuff a wheel bearing on the Nullabor, these beers will not make it to Perth - guaranteed :chug:

By the way, I'll supply bread if that's any help. I'll get 2 or 3 types.

If Pete brings all hash browns and tomatoes we can all slip some small change in his pocket on the night, a brave event in itself, towards his train fare home.

I knew this thread would hit the 300 post mark today!

Quite happy to throw in extra tallies to complete the swap, but it'll be a Scotch mixture of whatever from my kegging leftovers.
approval.gif

I was thinking along the same lines with the name tags and have secured some stick on labels and texta to bring so we all know who is who, seeing that there will be some new faces. Sqyre, I am happy to arrive early with Ross to make sure you blokes are not wrecked before the crew arrive and I will bring my four burner BBQ so we can cook up breakfast. $20 is not a problem at all. I'll also bring a box of the best beef jerky this side of the Bremer river to throw on the bar.

cheers

Browndog

Donya Browndog!

Hey mate, speaking of labels, can you make the beer label in your signature a bit smaller? TidalPete just emailed me and said he put his reading glasses on while loading AHB. Yours was the first post that came up and he fell over backwards in surprise. He thought someone had jumped through the window and was about to punch him in the face! He's alright now though.

And Screwtop. Brad'll be pleased with that. Anyone else prepared to throw in extra bottles for the, "Let's get Brad in the Swap," campaign?

Brad accepts all currency beers ;)

You guys are amazing. ta.

Ill help out where I can, just let me know.

BRAD

Hey mate, speaking of labels, can you make the beer label in your signature a bit smaller? TidalPete just emailed me and said he put his reading glasses on while loading AHB
Sorry Mate, Pete will have to suffer. Don't worry though, there will be more than enough suffering going on at Sqyres when my "buggered up imperial IPA" is presented at the bar. I'll be sure to see you and Pete drink at least a pint each before I give you any peace.

cheers

Browndog

Boys, FNQ Bunyip PM'd me yesterday...

He's hopefully bringing a box FNQ Prawns with him for the day..

What a champion!! :super:

Don't know if they classify that as hand luggage but as long as they let them on the plane..who cares.

Awesome stuff...

Browndog, mate, jerky?? oh yes!! :super: I'm in hogs heaven...

So much food..hope we can fit the beer in.. :huh:

eat.gif
And add a bag of double wood smoked cabana sausage from me.

PS: Don't stand near Pete.
fart001.gif

eat.gif
And add a bag of double wood smoked cabana sausage from me.

PS: Don't stand near Pete.
fart001.gif

Yum! I love that cabana of yours Screwtop,stand near Pete no way,stand in the same room is torture enough

Batz

I will probably do some marinated weber smoked chicked legs/wings as well.. :rolleyes:

Anyone remember what this Forum was about again???...oh yeh..Beer. :huh: :lol:

Back