QLD Christmas case swap - Dec 5th, 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality control on the meatballs and also on my weisse.
Good to go!
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449234248.480497.jpg

Swapping
1. Benken25 - grub ale
2. Fattox - Changed to Gose. Lagering fridge shit the bed
3. Liam_Snorkel - black brett saison
4. Earle - cascade amber ale - ready to drink
6. Lukiferj - A Gose in the Northern Sky
7. luggy: hoppy saison, vic secret & citra and dry hopped with Amarillo. Bottled on 3/12/15, give it a few weeks
8. kegs- galaxy/maris otter smash pale ale (bottle conditioned) will be ready to drink
9. Fitzlp:; TBD
10. antiphile - Extra Pale ESB (Labelled #10; Botlled 12 Oct 15; ABV 5.3% OK to drink now)
11. Angus - weisse guy eh!! tell you tonight if it is ready to drink
13. Nick B - APAish thing. Drink whenever.
15. Ciderman - Best Bitter 4.4% 29ibu. Ready to drink.
16. Parks - Belgian Pale Ale
18. Dan Barrington - Black Cherry Saison (bottled 05/12/16, best after 05/02/16. Labelled with my first name and case swap number 18)
19. antiphile - Jonah Lomu American style IPA (Labelled #19; Bottled 6 Nov 15; ABV 7.4%-ish. OK to drink now)
20. BPH87 - Hefeweizen - Ready on the 16/12/2015
21. Seehuusen - Pineapple Torpedo - Pale Ale w. Wood Roasted Pineapple in secondary.
22. Aydos - Galaxy Pale Ale
23. Ballantyne - something smoked
24. madpierre06 - Longus Dongus Gladfields Cream Ale

Attending not swapping.
Beersuit will bring a keg of soured mullberry saison and a couch.

Foods.
$10 each for sweet, sweet lamb provided by Ben.
Snacks?
Bread rolls madpierre06 - 2 dozen​
​Sriracha beef jerky - lukiferj (will also bring some other snacky type things along) (I've been warned about these bitey things!)
Breakfast: Bacon and egg rolls at least
Potato Salad and chips and stuff-luggy
Smoked cheese and crackers, smoked nuts - Earle[/font][/color]
Balls o stickiness, bottle of Jizz de Angus - Angus.
[/quote]

I'm just glad stef has left the country. How can a brother sleep with this in his face at the winter swap?[=85214:ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449261429.816135.jpg]

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449261429.816135.jpg

Bringing a keg of hot ginger & 1/2 keg of Manuka rauch. Also got a growler of Anderson Valley Gose to share

Weather in Toowoomba is fantastic this morning. If it stays like this we're in for a cracker of a day.

I'll see if I can convince someone who understands phones. :p

I decided several years ago I was happy enough that I can use a computer; so I gave phone lessons a big swerve.

I'm a bit worried about our Victorian colleagues, though. Not a peep from any of them this morning. I'm fearing we might be hearing something on the news tonight about a massive brewery massacre. Or mass food poisoning. I wonder who was in charge of catering?

Swapping
1. Benken25 - grub ale
2. Fattox - Changed to Gose. Lagering fridge shit the bed
3. Liam_Snorkel - black brett saison
4. Earle - cascade amber ale - ready to drink
6. Lukiferj - A Gose in the Northern Sky
7. luggy: hoppy saison, vic secret & citra and dry hopped with Amarillo. Bottled on 3/12/15, give it a few weeks
8. kegs- galaxy/maris otter smash pale ale (bottle conditioned) will be ready to drink
9. Fitzlp: Bright Ale (Amarillo DH) Bottled 07/11/2015. Chill and drink.
10. antiphile - Extra Pale ESB (Labelled #10; Botlled 12 Oct 15; ABV 5.3% OK to drink now)
11. Angus - weisse guy eh!! tell you tonight if it is ready to drink
13. Nick B - APAish thing. Drink whenever.
15. Ciderman - Best Bitter 4.4% 29ibu. Ready to drink.
16. Parks - Belgian Pale Ale
18. Dan Barrington - Black Cherry Saison (bottled 05/12/16, best after 05/02/16. Labelled with my first name and case swap number 18)
19. antiphile - Jonah Lomu American style IPA (Labelled #19; Bottled 6 Nov 15; ABV 7.4%-ish. OK to drink now)
20. BPH87 - Hefeweizen - Ready on the 16/12/2015
21. Seehuusen - Pineapple Torpedo - Pale Ale w. Wood Roasted Pineapple in secondary.
22. Aydos - Galaxy Pale Ale
23. Ballantyne - something smoked
24. madpierre06 - Longus Dongus Gladfields Cream Ale

Attending not swapping.
Beersuit will bring a keg of soured mullberry saison and a couch.

Foods.
$10 each for sweet, sweet lamb provided by Ben.
Snacks?
Bread rolls madpierre06 - 2 dozen​
​Sriracha beef jerky - lukiferj (will also bring some other snacky type things along) (I've been warned about these bitey things!)
Breakfast: Bacon and egg rolls at least
Potato Salad and chips and stuff-luggy
Smoked cheese and crackers, smoked nuts - Earle[/font][/color]
Balls o stickiness, bottle of Jizz de Angus - Angus.
[/quote]

Does anyone have any brett saison yeast that they wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm also looking for a lacto yeast to ferment my berlinerwisse as well if anyone has some of that

Just got a call from Madpierre via Ben, there's been a crash down near haigslea and there's a big backup of traffic up that way. Just a warning. We are just picking the lamb up now

Also Liam I have a 1.25 Coke bottle of Vermont ale yeast and it's probably realistically 80% hop trub but there's definitely yeast in there. Anthony too

Back