QLD Christmas case swap - Dec 5th, 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bad feeling we'll have too much blood in our alcohol stream early evening so I'll chuck a bottle of the BABBS wild brew in.

Does this look like the property?

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 5.48.34 PM.png

Hmmm, trying to decide which keg to bring. Saison or smoked maple porter?

earle said:
Only if you're planning on arriving by helicopter. In which case, can I have a lift?
Not sure if serious.

That looks like the next driveway along the road after the previously linked google maps link.

aydos said:
Ben will there be room in a fridge to chuck my keg as it will most likely be hot by the time I get there unless as I will have it with me at work from 530 am and coming straight from work.
I believe beersuit will have a spare tap on a jockey box

So the driveway on the left is for the Davidian Complex at Waco Texas. I hear they occasionally have some pretty exciting times too.

Yeah I will have a spare tap left aydos so you don't have to worry about refrigeration.

BenKen25 said:
Smoked maple porter of you think you know smoke
Feedback at QABC was that there was too much smoke. Still not enough for someone like you that really knows smoke.

Parks said:
Not sure if serious.

That looks like the next driveway along the road after the previously linked google maps link.
Serious for sure. Coppers won't get us for DUI on Sunday morning if we've got a chopper for transport.

Ah, I thought that property would have its driveway on Volkers rd.

2 sleeps gents!

Earle, I thought Uber would sort us out??

Uber? Us country bunkins don't know nothing about Uber. Don't think those Ubers like banjos.

Parks said:
Ah, I thought that property would have its driveway on Volkers rd.

2 sleeps gents!

Earle, I thought Uber would sort us out??
There is 2 driveways the one on volker road 1 on clifton pittsworth. If you zoom in on liams link you can see both

We're starting to make a habit of swaps on the same day

Gunna be about 38'c down here this time as opposed to 2'c like the July one :)

;)

Latest posts

Back