QLD Christmas case swap - Dec 5th, 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
antiphile said:
Oops. I hope I haven't blurted out something I shouldn't have. I assumed BenKen told everyone there was going to be compulsory urine testing before the swap. Boy! Don't I feel stupid now.
Thank god, I thought it maybe for drinking beer!!!! I could see why I was not attending. Pee in a plastisc cup..no problem, drink beer from one...I don't think so.

beer.jpg

antiphile said:
Oops. I hope I haven't blurted out something I shouldn't have. I assumed BenKen told everyone there was going to be compulsory urine testing before the swap. Boy! Don't I feel stupid now.
Are we making some sort of blended keg of vb?

Hey guys, excuse the username. It's Dan Barrington. Just wanted to let you know my contribution is a Black Cherry Saison. Cheers!

**SWAP BEERS ARE TO BE IN 740ml PET PLASTIC BOTTLES ONLY***

Swapping
1. Benken25 - grub ale
2. Fattox - Changed to Gose. Lagering fridge shit the bed
3. Liam_Snorkel - black brett saison
4. Earle - cascade amber ale
6. Lukiferj
7. luggy: hoppy saison
8. kegs- galaxy/maris otter smash pale ale (bottle conditioned) will be ready to drink
9. Fitzlp:; TBD
10. antiphile 1 - Extra Pale ESB
11. Angus - berlinner weisse
13. Nick B - beer. Yep. Should brew something soonish.
15. Ciderman - Best Bitter 4.4% 29ibu. Ready to drink.
16. Parks - Belgian Pale Ale
18. Dan Barrington - Black Cherry Saison
19. antiphile 2 - Edited 30/10/15: American Pale Ale or American IPA
20. BPH87 - Hefeweizen - Ready on the 16/12/2015
21. Seehuusen - Pineapple Torpedo - Pale Ale w. Wood Roasted Pineapple in secondary.
22. Aydos - Galaxy Pale Ale
23. Ballantyne - something smoked
24. madpierre06 - Longus Dongus Gladfields Cream Ale

Attending not swapping.
Beersuit will bring a keg of soured mullberry saison and a couch.

Foods.
$10 each for sweet, sweet lamb provided by Ben.
Snacks?
Bread rolls madpierre06 - 2 dozen

Updated for Dan B.

That is a shit hot range of beers to drink.
Slightly more sour and funk than last swap.
Slightly less saisons and coffee beers.
Camping over Xmas is going to rule!!!

A bit bummed about the 4 dropouts, 24 different beers last time was awesome. I still haven't cracked Martin's bourbon barrel aged imperial stout, a bit too scared :-/

Liam_snorkel said:
A bit bummed about the 4 dropouts, 24 different beers last time was awesome. I still haven't cracked Martin's bourbon barrel aged imperial stout, a bit too scared :-/
Fear well founded :beerbang: :super:

Liam_snorkel said:
Still got mine constantly tempting me too.

What the **** is wrong with you guys?? Drink the f***king thing and have a nap already :chug:

20 beers is a good turnout. Pretty sure last time is the only swap I've been to that's actually ending up with 24.

Parks said:
What the **** is wrong with you guys?? Drink the f***king thing and have a nap already :chug:
I'm pretty sure i heard those two particular bottles were gonna be available as nightcaps at the swap.

Ben will there be room in a fridge to chuck my keg as it will most likely be hot by the time I get there unless as I will have it with me at work from 530 am and coming straight from work.

so its Clifton-Pittsworth Rd that the swap is on,,,,,see you guys on sat, lets hope its not to bloody hot on the day,

looks like i am bringing a keg of huell mellon hoped lager,

Latest posts

Back