Qld Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down as a definate! Still not sure how ill get there from the Gold coast (is public transport an option?) and I will most probably have to sleep in a corner somewhere ;)

Put me down as a definate! Still not sure how ill get there from the Gold coast (is public transport an option?) and I will most probably have to sleep in a corner somewhere ;)

RevKnut I can pick ya and drop ya off mate. ;)

you swapping reviled or just attending? and theres plenty o' room around the place might stick you in the garage

you swapping reviled or just attending? and theres plenty o' room around the place might stick you in the garage

Id love to swap but wont be able to bring that much HB into the country, ill be bringing a few bottles of various things over tho B)

ok no problems then. i really need to start getting beer brewing and start thinking of catering as well. >>

uhh..... stuff.

Bonj this is almost habit forming mate... I was hoping for at least some Bonj quality in the case swap.
Yeah, that is a really bad date for me though...

Where do you blokes get off hosting caseswaps at inconvenient times!?! :(

gallery_9761_456_1872.jpg

Am I the only one that finds post #1 amusing?

aha ha ha thats very well placed and spotted

QUOTE (clean brewer @ Apr 19 2009, 07:57 PM) Ok, Ok, I stated today at work that I will not be working on the 7th June, and I dont give a shit if someone wants to have a Wedding or book 1000 people in... "I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON THAT DAY"

Attending/Swapping/Sleeping Over/Catering/Whatever

1. Clean Brewer

excellent ill add you to the list. swapping as well or just attending?

Ill be attending, swapping and sleeping if thats cool.. ;)

I'd like to come down as well if that's Ok.
Sleeping and swapping too me thinks.

Andrew

Back