Qld Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats alright. theres enough room for people to stay. :p but i remember the drunk stagger up the hill as well, kinda

right time to pull our banana bending fingers out and get a QLD case swap going.
date would be wise to make use of the queens long week end, for either the saturday (6th of june) or possibly the sunday (7th of june) leaving two days to recover from the event.

where will it be at my place (the knuckle 'eadz bar). we'll cater food and have beer but being case swap more beer is always required along with company. there plenty of room around the pool as well.

if people are interested ill organise it further.

Just curious ---- Is this swap intended to replace the Xmas-in-July or what? Seems a bit early?

TP

i guess so? it was about the only long weekend around in those two months. making recovery easier.

i guess so? it was about the only long weekend around in those two months. making recovery easier.

Bloody Nora! You young blokes need a long weekend to recover from a case swap? Who said Australia wasn't going soft? :lol: :lol:

Just an idea! In future, save that long weekend for Clean Brewer down the Bay if he is willing to host it on an annual basis (?) & work out a case swap for sometime in July. :party:
Just my 2 bob's worth.

TP

I will throw my hat in the ring as an absolute maybe, I know the missus was talking about the Queens Birthday long weekend with her family, and if thats on I should be able to slip (into Incider) away for the night.
And if I'm there I'll be in the swap too.

Jay

Just got feed back from the boss, and there will be no case swap for me I'm afraid. Apparently I'm looking after the kids that weekend, excellent.

And I'm with you Pete, soft as.

Bloody Nora! You young blokes need a long weekend to recover from a case swap? Who said Australia wasn't going soft?

Just an idea! In future, save that long weekend for Clean Brewer down the Bay if he is willing to host it on an annual basis (?) & work out a case swap for sometime in July.
Just my 2 bob's worth.

TP
Whoa there,

BREAKING NEWS: The business could be sold and by early July so ill be on Red Alert till then to see what the situation will be and whether I will be staying on there??? Ill keep everyone well informed.. Hopefully I could be back down the Brissy sort of way by next year?? :unsure:

Just got feed back from the boss, and there will be no case swap for me I'm afraid. Apparently I'm looking after the kids that weekend, excellent.

And I'm with you Pete, soft as.
Again? Isnt that Chappos and this one?? Did you sign up for that when youse got together?? :p

This thread needs sheep

sheep.jpg

Better much better!

And Chickens!

PC010259.jpg

But we love sheep... :wub:
PC010185.jpg

I love to snuggle with Sheep - but really, who doesn't?
P7270201.jpg

or just a hug...
PC090123-1.jpg

Baa Bra is a camera whore - don't no where she gets it... :blink:
P7260173.jpg

We like to get our snakes out as well

Snake_3.JPG

Even if it has to be on his footpath.

:icon_offtopic: Chappo have you got 5 fermenters going??

Brad

indeed it is still happening. glad to see every one is still keen as mustard as they say.

hmm speaking of which i guess ill have to get cracking on something tame but interesting enough, for the swap.

Half fix your avatar wouldve looked so much better if you werent holding the sheep with your hands.

Ok, Ok, I stated today at work that I will not be working on the 7th June, and I dont give a shit if someone wants to have a Wedding or book 1000 people in... "I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON THAT DAY"

Attending/Swapping/Sleeping Over/Catering/Whatever

1. Clean Brewer

Half fix your avatar wouldve looked so much better if you werent holding the sheep with your hands.

what are you talking about? she was holding -my- hands there

Ok, Ok, I stated today at work that I will not be working on the 7th June, and I dont give a shit if someone wants to have a Wedding or book 1000 people in... "I WILL NOT BE WORKING ON THAT DAY"

Attending/Swapping/Sleeping Over/Catering/Whatever

1. Clean Brewer

excellent ill add you to the list. swapping as well or just attending?

Back