Qld Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayden

Reaction score
right time to pull our banana bending fingers out and get a QLD case swap going.
date would be wise to make use of the queens long week end, for either the saturday (6th of june) or possibly the sunday (7th of june) leaving two days to recover from the event.

where will it be at my place (the knuckle 'eadz bar). we'll cater food and have beer but being case swap more beer is always required along with company. there plenty of room around the pool as well.

if people are interested ill organise it further.

right time to pull our banana bending fingers out and get a QLD case swap going.
date would be wise to make use of the queens long week end, for either the saturday (6th of june) or possibly the sunday (7th of june) leaving two days to recover from the event.

where will it be at my place (the knuckle 'eadz bar). we'll cater food and have beer but being case swap more beer is always required along with company. there plenty of room around the pool as well.

if people are interested ill organise it further.

Im in, please please please be the Sunday 7th of June, I am surely to be able to attend on that day.. :unsure:

And since I am now likely to miss out on Chappos Mini Case Swap/Brewday.. :angry: :(

+1 for the 7th of June so I can attend B) I will be in QLD from 6th till the 13th of June and would love to join in the fun!

your own guns and taps are a must though if your kegging, we don't own them (yet)

your own guns are a must though

We always bring our own guns to Queensland swaps half-fix

Guns_and_beer_2006_shirt_photo.jpg

Except TP,he brings a bottle opener :lol:

Batz

I'm a definate maybe... :huh:
Got a wedding on the 6th so the 7th is better for me. I'll be a definate in the swap!! Just my time attending will be determined by the date.
Good work half fix....you get to pash Incider again :lol:

Cheers Brad

so far we are looking at the 7th for the swap, i live 200 metres from winkles place to give you all an idea of where i live. i should really get a list going,

Was going to offer my place up here in Peanut Country, but if you're keen Half-Fix, I should be in. Either date suits me just fine at this stage!

Cheers

Either date suits me just fine at this stage!

Just say the 7th.. Please :D .. It needs to be the 7th for me to attend.. :icon_drunk:

Just say the 7th.. Please :D .. It needs to be the 7th for me to attend.. :icon_drunk:

SWAMBO giving you heat again CB? :D

I'm Ok unless it's one of the bairn's birthdays...whatever dates they are... :eek:

SWAMBO giving you heat again CB? :D

I'm Ok unless it's one of the bairn's birthdays...whatever dates they are... :eek:

Nah mate, its just a Sunday in a very quiet June and very easy not to work and I never work Mondays(Restaurant is closed), so a noice day for recovery..... :D

I will throw my hat in the ring as an absolute maybe, I know the missus was talking about the Queens Birthday long weekend with her family, and if thats on I should be able to slip (into Incider) away for the night.
And if I'm there I'll be in the swap too.

Jay

Was going to offer my place up here in Peanut Country, but if you're keen Half-Fix, I should be in. Either date suits me just fine at this stage!

Cheers

I'll be up that way next month working at Tarong Power,we'll have to get together for a beer.

Batz

You're welcome any time Batz, assuming you have a boat to get out of Kin Kin :p

PM me and I'll sort something out.... (clearly not at any of the pubs though, as they're all shite!) We can make an arvo of it, will get some people around....hell, I'll post it on here, make it a brew day and a BBQ or something :)

Cheers

Hmmm. 200m uphill walk? I can probably do that.
Dunno about the 870 metre downhill stagger with 3 hedge crashes though :rolleyes: .

Latest posts

Back